Friday 21 September 2012

MORGAN'S SISTER ARRIVES..

Morgan, yes he now is  just Morgan having had he's overpayment finally returned after the thirty day wait! was happy to be with us but I felt he would need a blood sister or brother to help him settle in. So Macy  as arrived to keep him company.


I was actually looking for a Macy ( Cora) when I bought Morgan and although after I bought Morgan I had a strong urge to buy him a twin brother I managed to resist and therefore was able to buy Macy when I saw her on US ebay on a very good buy it now price.


Here's Macy in her new outfit, she likes her new sister Hattie's hats and decided that this one went well with her new outfit.


I do like these darker Cora's and Macy is in almost Mint condition and came with her box and all it's papers.


Here is a close up her  sweet face.

Well once I had finished taking pictures of Macy and it was starting to get a little dark Hattie insisted that
I take some pictures of some new style hats that she is putting on Ebay tomorrow.


They have a coloured centre crown with a large black edge and a matching flower, nice for these autumn days.


Hattie's new outfit came from Shelly's clothing page, it is by Susan ( Chirnside) a lovely pinafore with a cat print. She says that she needs to put a cardigan on now it's starting to get colder, at least if she's wearing black and white what she finds should match........

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to 'Minty Macy.' Lovely to see such perfect dark facial vinyl and her hair style is most attractive.
    She looks very smart in her new Edonbrooke's dress (that I recently noticed for sale on eBay) and Hattie's yellow hat tones beautifully with it.

    I bet that Morgan's delighted to now have a sister there.
    Good luck to Hattie with her latest hat designs. I'm sure that they will sell well.

    Looking forward to seeing some adventures that will now include 'M & M' in them.
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it was YOU who bought the outfit....my favourite girl Hattie looks fab in it :)

    ReplyDelete