Monday 7 March 2016

ANNIE


This is the lovely Annie, who I must confess I bought as much for her beautiful outfit as for herself. She is a waif and much to my surprise I won her and so asked the seller to send her off to Shelly's so she could have her eye's repainted before she came home.


I asked Shelly for maybe a green? and she decided that Aqua to match her beautiful dress would be the order of the day.


So Aqua it was, a perfect choice !


Annie very kindly agreed to do the Mother's Day shoot and then we took some more photos so Annie could have her own post.


 A very photogenic child is our Annie.


x



Annie is holding some sunflowers to help brighten this winter day.


x



We did manage to find some colour in the garden.


amid the tiny blue flowers.


Deep rose Hellebore's stand tall beside annie.


A perfect match!


x


Some sun to make for light and shade


x



a splash of golden yellow sunflowers...

x



So that's our Annie in her Frances Tricket studio style outfit, I hope you enjoyed meeting her. She's an old fashioned girl at heart :)




*********************************************************************************

14 comments:

  1. I really did enjoy meeting her again, she's gorgeous. I really do love that outfit, it's so pretty. I can think of a couple of my girls who would suit something similar!!
    I like her bobbed hair and her aqua eyes, she is really lovely Dee!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the outfit that drew me to her to start with and I love what Shelly's done with her eyes. :)xx

      Delete
  2. She's adorable! I like these boots with the long dress.
    My girls are already pestering me to make them something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is :) I look forward to seeing your girls new dresses :)

      Delete
  3. It certainly takes some doing trying to keep up with all your doll buying activities these days! Just when I think that I can sit back and take a small breather up pops another new doll!
    Annie, with her bobbed hair is a lovely Sasha choice and I adore Shelly customised eyes and Francis Tricket dress.
    Great to see you both out and about enjoying the garden as it slowly comes to life again after its hibernation over the Winter months. My favourite photos today though have to be those taken against the duck egg blue painted wooden slates/boards(is this part of the covered seating in the Gazebo garden?) a perfect background for her eyes and outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dolls seem to be like London Buses, all arriving together or nowhere in sight! lol
      I do love a waif and Shelly's eye painting just perfect on her. Yes the wooden bench in the flower garden was where I took the photos and this colour seems to be my in colour at present. :)x

      Delete
  4. love her , her outfit and her eyes xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is lovely Dee! I love her eyes repainted by Shelly and her outfit is gorgeous! The outdoor photos, are so nice to see! Congratulations on your beautiful addition to the Village clan. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger. Shelly is a wonder with eye painting on these dolls and Frances T , her outfits are just precious:)xxx

      Delete
  6. Lovely girl! <3 And in Britain spring is of course on its way, by now. We almost has spring a couple of weeks ago, and then it started snowing again. x(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiger Anne. It's the same here we had nice weather but now it's turned cold and keeps trying to snow or get icy!

      Delete
  7. She is beautiful Dee and her eyes and outfit are spot on xx

    ReplyDelete