Saturday 22 July 2017

ARRIVING IN THE SUMMER

I've had a doll on a small layaway and finally finished paying for her but she's not due to arrive until mid to late August.

But I thought I'd show her to you now as it's raining and the lights not good for taking photos at the moment. I'm using her sellers photos .


She is an Ochre eyed blonde.


She is also a ponytail girl.


I just could not resist her when I saw her a couple of months back. It's a while since I've had an Ochre eyed Gotz girl.


It will be nice having one again. I'll need to think of a name....maybe Lillian ? .....


*********************************************************************************

9 comments:

  1. She's just lovely with great hair. I love the high ponytail, and it appears that she has the little stray tuft of hair at the back of her neck. Lillian is a nice name.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve , I thought so when she came up for sale. Her hair looks lovely.
      I think she will be Lillian a name not really heard any more. :)

      Delete
  2. Loving the ochre eye and ponytail combination on her!Great outfit too for enhancing her overall colouring.
    I am actually in the middle of doing a blogpost on my past ochre eyed girls but was so interested and absorbed in the Sasha Festival photos that I've decided to postpone it for another day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) I'll look forward to seeing your post once you get round to it.
      It's always worth waiting for ! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty girl - and I like all the variations of Lilia, Lilian, Lily etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, she's lovely. Layaway is so nice, one gets to extend the looking fkorward to part of a new arrival. I think Liilian will suit her quite well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I always need a layaway and yes it means you know something nice is coming :)

      Delete
  5. What a lovely girl Dee, she'll make a great addiction to the Village, she's very pretty indeed :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete