Friday 22 September 2017

FINALLY...

Got round to setting up the blog site for this years Chat n Snap ! What got me to get my rear in gear was the arrival of this lovely gotz baby Celine for the raffle.


Isn't she lovely! She's looking forward to getting a new mum to give her lots of love and attention.

If you'd like to check it out , the blog for the day, it's www.chatnsnap2017.blogspot.co.uk

I'll add it to my side bar over the weekend.

I also spotted this out in the garden....


I wondered just what they were up to! so I got a little closer...



Jenny at the front was just humming happily to herself while Saffy and the new girl were discussing
clothes, the list of what they need seems to be endless!! Robin seems to think he's in the queue for a bus! while Toby heard the word cake! and figures if he joins the line he'll be able to get some!!
I think they are queuing for the Chat n Snap! Goodness They'll have a long wait if they are ! not to mention that they are in totally the wrong place..... I'll leave them for a while then send Zak to tip them off....



********************************************************************************

11 comments:

  1. Adorable lineup there queuing for the CNS!! On the news today, they reported somewhere in the world a man waited in line for a new IPhone 11 days!!!!! Unbelievable!!! Maybe these dear ones are discussing the new girl's name?? Ask them to clue Momma in and the rest of us!! 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! Nothing is worth queuing that long for! Life is too short as it is to stand around waiting for a phone for eleven days!
      I think she's been whispering it to them but no to me! the minx! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Super baby raffle prize!
    Wondering what their reactions will be when Zak gives them Mrs. Mum's message later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Kendal.
      They we'll probably tell me they need consoling with cake and Ice cream !

      Delete
  3. They're definitely all gearing up for the CnS now. I hope you won't disappoint some of them by not bringing them when the big day finally arrives, you'll never hear the end of it from them afterwards. I wonder what the new girl is called. My newest girl has a name but I haven't announced it yet because I haven't got to that blog post yet (still got to finish off Laura's adventures in the USA).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure a couple are going to be disappointed. I'm sure the one stuck on the display will be the most disappoint not to be able to look round the tables or chat with the other dolls attending.
      How lovely a new doll ! Look forward to seeing her 'arrival' once you've caught up.

      Delete
    2. My new girl has appeared in the blog during the Festival posts, but her name hasn't been revealed...

      Delete
  4. I hope Zak doesn't forget to tell them. They could be standing there all night!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm Zak was probably not the best one to chose to tell them , he can on occasion get distracted... I'd best go and check if their beds have been slept in!!!

      Delete
  5. The countdown to the CnS begins!! Come on Dee, spill the beans! What is your new kid called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does!! I'll spill the beans on me toast thanks :) Yes what is she called?

      Delete