Wednesday 5 April 2023

YES IT'S THE FIFTH DOLL DAY

 I'm getting later and later ! But I was doing some gardening while the day was dry! So lets get this show on the road..


Over at Gregoropolis, the girls are ringing the changes and swapping the blouses belonging to their Ginny's outfits, so they are the same but different!


This is Steve's new girl Lydia or is it? She's not saying since Steve never intended to add another girl but this young lady was not taking no for an answer!



Up in the Borders Simples two girls are strutting their stuff, while looking out for border reevers.. or is that they are them? 


I'm going to show my ages here by saying this photo so reminds me of Mel and Kim, singing " Take or leave us only please believe us, we ain't never gonna be respectable!"  Now that songs stuck in my head!  Me and you Simples ;)



Hildegard's children have braved the cold and found the Easter egg tree! Let's just hope the chocolate ones are n ot frozen when they find them!


Here Lucas has found Ten Ping's house and is checking it out!


"Pardon Lucas? You want snowman wallpaper!"  Oh dear I can see trouble brewing, I'd best go and explain that it's not his room.!


Thank you to everyone for sending in some photos  for doll day, still time to add more.

Now I'm off to find the words to Respectable, I cannot keep sining the same part over and over again all night ! 

1 comment:

  1. Who are Mel and Kim Sis! I am far to YOUNG to remember them... Respectable, Respectable, Respectable
    Hesitation is just frustration
    Give us the music and we're alright
    On each occasion, for your information
    We can look after ourselves alright
    Take, Take, Take......
    Great photos this month :)

    ReplyDelete