Sunday 23 July 2023

A PROPER BRITISH SUMMER SUNDAY

 


Yes, sunshine and showers! Ah perfectly British summer weather! Back to wearing a cardigan inside!

Well Paul's been on a case for his jury service, so he's been off out everyday apart from Tuesday and will be off to 'work' again on Monday.

So not a lots been happening around here, apart from the usual house work and a bit of knitting and net surfing. I have managed not to spend the housekeeping on dolls or doll related items due to boredom.

I've been looking at the Ebay Sasha listing seeing some lovely Sasha dolls appearing for sale, it's nice when the rarer ones appear, good to see they are still out there and available. Having all my Sasha's and Gregors laying on the end of the kitchen table, waiting to be redressed, made me realised I'd thinned them down quite a bit and I'm missing not having any 68 girls in the clan, not that I have any chance of replacing them any time soon but interesting how I missed seeing them along with more button nosed kids! So maybe next year I'll look to re add a few, if I can find them available at the same time I have some cash! The two do not always go hand in hand!


The twins are this week's headliners , Violet wearing a Karen Wanaka dress and Sapphire in a Kath Barnett dress and both in Rosie Bloom shoes.

On the doll front I suddenly sold one that had been sitting around a while waiting, along with a couple of other things, which freed up some space. 

I have to confess to being in a doll buying mood! So am fighting against it but naturally if a doll who calls to me appears and I fall in love....

So  I will wish you all a lovely healthy doll filled week ahead

Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment