Sunday 2 October 2011

IN PRAISE OF BLONDES......

My blonde Sasha's have been saying that I prefer the Red haired Sasha's! and they had their photo taken together and what about them!! So today due the late heat wave we are having I gathered them all together and took a photo. Luckily most of them are still in summer clothes but a couple have been modelling so have tights and boots on, but they have not complained knowing that this is England and it could just as easy snow tomorrow!!!

In order from back left we have Isabella (25 anniversary sasha) ,Nancy ( FCP 69 ), Mitzi (70's waif with shouder length hair),Anoushka (ltd ed Harlequinn), Phoebe (ltd ed Pintucks with blue eyes), Hermione ( Honey blonde),
Front row from left we have Dusty ( only short haired Sasha), Liberty (ltd ed Pintuck with brown eyes), Sophie-Elizabeth ( gotz sofie), Miriam ( 70's Sasha) and Sasha ( 1969).

I have promised the brunettes it will be their turn next week.

It is very hard at the moment to be good with all the Sasha's and Gregor's that keep appearing for sale! But so far I have resisted , I was some what helped by the fact the two doll's, that have recently come on Shelly's site were sale pending by the time my will was weakening and therefore I was saved! And I am also trying to look at the Sasha's and say " If I buy her, thats money I could have put towards my 68/69 Red Haired Sasha" which appears to be working! However I know that there maybe one I just cannot resist!!!
But my 'Wagon still as two wheels'

There a couple of lovely red's on Shelly site but still a distant dream at the moment,  It might help if I could stop buying clothes for them all.....but I'm working on that......

5 comments:

  1. Am so proud of you for not weakening! (Still think you should knit a red but there you go :) )
    Very pretty bunch of blondes beautifully dressed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the problem! they are so well dressed I could have bought my other doll by now!!! and never fear I may still have to get out them knitting needles...sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blondes.

    Your doing well :-) I'm on a major no spend as well, staying well clear of Ebay, CS and also not looking on Shelly's site...to avoid temptation...mind you it is easy in a way, I have a zero bank account balance! I've been busy sewing and have also cleared up my sewing studio as I have plans for an Autumn/Winter collection... My knitting needles are flying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee,

    I have only just discovered your blog via Lorraine's links and have just spent a most enjoyable time reading through the text and viewing your photos. Many thanks... PLUS the fact that I think that I have hopefully mastered the art of leaving comments using Google Chrome (although I hope that I haven't spoken too soon as this is my SECOND attempt at leaving this comment. The first one disappeared on pressing the 'post comment' box.)

    Rest assured I shall now be a frequent visitor here.

    Sasha love from Kendal.

    PS. Unfortunately the THIRD attempt went the same way so I’m emailing this to you to add for me if you are willing.’

    ReplyDelete
  5. The above comment was sent to me by Kendal because she had trouble leaving comment.

    ReplyDelete