Tuesday 29 May 2012

JUST MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS....

and looking on Ebay when I came across a brunette Gregor, It was very late at night and I looked at him, he ignored me! So I went on my merry way only to find myself back giving him the once over! He continued to pretend I was not there and one thing led to another and I had purchased him!!!

I have no idea how it happened ! Truly! I do not need another 70's Brunette boy ! I was not looking for another brunette boy! but It would appear that something out there decided that I did!!

So here are some pictures of  Dominic, yes his name came to me before I knew I was going to buy him and settled as soon as I had made the purchase and was going off to bed!!

Here he is on arrival wearing all his original clothing.


Here he is after a wash and change of clothe's.Lucky for him a pair of Dollydoodles shorts arrived today
so he nabbed them and one of the DD t shirts . I'm sure that the stone guardian is looking at him and thinking
" What! another one!"
He has also nabbed a pair of JJ euro shoes.

I do like the Brunette boys with their deep brown eyes.

He was not overly impressed when I placed him in this patch of Daisies until I pointed out that there was a pile of bricks behind him but he said I was not to show this picture to any of his new family, I agreed, to keep the peace and get my photo!

3 comments:

  1. Great lad, I bet Dominic is pleased to have a new home even if he is sitting amongst the daisies! Lovely eyes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw him too Dee, glad you adopted him...mind you if he had been blonde...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too LOVE the brunette haired/brown eyed lads and at one time that was all I collected in the boys department until it was noticed and commented on by a few of the Sasha collectors...SO hastily mended my ways!
    Dominic looks very attractive in his DD wear sitting amongst the daises BUT with the WALL behind him of course! Lads and walls and Dollydoodle's leisure wear all go together.
    Have fun and enjoy yourselves. Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete