Friday 25 May 2012

A NEW DOLLIEPATCH DRESS ARRIVES...

When I saw this dress I just loved the big bold bright print and the beautiful colour of the petticoat and so did Hattie!
She watched worriedly as the auction passed and was so happy when we won.

Hattie insisted that she be the first to wear the new Dolliepatch . She as teamed it with a red hat I did explain that a nice purple or pink would maybe look better to which I just received the the look!

I did at least manage to get her to wear purple JJ sandals .


Now to me this is one of the beautiful things about Helena's sets, she adds these lovely petticoats and matching pants, which to me are another outfit of summer dress and cut off's.
Here Hattie is modelling the petticoat as a summer dress and her strange but bright combination of purple sandals, red hat and pink dress go well together.
I just wonder how long the other girl's will have to wait for Hattie to let them wear it!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Hattie looks almost unrecognisable in that outfit. Just the hat is the giveaway. Her hair looks lovely and sleek and she looks so beautiful and well groomed in the outfit.

    ReplyDelete