Saturday 12 November 2016

NEW IN THE VILLAGE.....

Wardrobe..


Christie is wearing a dress I bought especially with her in mind.


Yesterday's Boots are a perfect match for the green in this dress.


Again with the stand up frill collar.


This dress I bought before I even bought Christie because I just loved the colour and pattern of the dress.


Again with the stand up collar.


Teamed with brown boots to match the brown detail in pattern


 a closer look at the pattern.


This outfit does not have the frill collar but I saw this earlier in the year and loved the colours and pattern but did not get round to buying it.


So I was really pleased to see it appear on ebay a few weeks back, so snapped it up and I had just the perfect colour boots to finish the look.


I think it looks good on Christie.


I think I like Christie without that hats !

Well at the moment I've left her in this last outfit but I need to decide which outfit she's going to wear, so the other Sasha's can get one of the  new outfits.

I'm torn between yesterdays outfit, the green at the very top or this one with the floral pattern? Opinion's welcome :)

********************************************************************************


14 comments:

  1. Wow, Christie is a supermodel! She looks great in all these dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni :) Makes it hard to decide which one to leave her in!

      Delete
  2. I like the one at the top best, as it looks so warm and cosy as well as looking trendy.
    And isn't Christie photogenic....what a lovely new doll to bring home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! But then I like the last one she's in! Decisions Decisions! She does take a good photo! :)

      Delete
  3. I'll vote for her in that first green checked dress that you especially bought with her in mind!
    Secondly for her in the brown Paisley and lastly in the brighter, larger patterned outfit.
    I do like her in the knitted hat but feel that she would look just as good in the beret if it were pulled further down on her head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that first dress and the last dress! The beret is very slippery and hard to get to stay in place with all her hair! She needs a Hattie Beret!

      Delete
  4. Ooo, I as going to write before you even asked for an opinion, I thought the first outfit was perfect for her, and am impressed that the boots are a perfect match. Then I saw the last outfit...
    The boots again, are such a perfect match, and she looks so coordinated (in the best of ways).
    I do think I prefer the first dress with her overall coloring, but the last outfit is so vibrant though,
    First, last, first, last either?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL That's just the problem I'm having! She looks great in the green but then she also looks great in the floral with purple accents! What to do!!!!
      So since she's still in the last outfit, I'm going to leave her in that for a few days until I can decide!!

      Delete
  5. She is one of the girls that can wear everything, but after looking at the photos again I like her best in the first dress - and I think the beret suits her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right, like Belle I think she'll always take a good photo whatever shes wearing!
      I also think she's going to plan up back in the green set :)

      Delete
  6. Christie would look beautiful in a sack!!! But, since you have such beautiful Petrana frocks for her to choose from, I like the first one and then the last on the best! I can see why you selected the dress for her. Perfect with her red hair, A great post! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree 😊 You too are torn by the first and last like me ! I think she may have to wear both ,one set one week and the other the next .xxx

      Delete
  7. I really like the patterned dress with the brown in it, and the brown boots, I think it suits her. But then again, she looks like she suits most of the outfits you tried on her :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too but she! she looks good in it all!! She'll have to wear them all over several weeks or months! :)xx

      Delete