Sunday 27 November 2016

SUNDAY! HOW'D THAT HAPPEN..

Well I had hoped to post again another part of the story but the dark nights and working just don't seem to lend themselves to photography !


However I have just taken the photo's for the next part and will publish the tale either later today or tomorrow morning hopefully.


The promised role of wallpaper as not yet arrived! Not best pleased as I was told by Wednesday of last week! But that's not stopped the work continuing!




Look no door! Well I should say only one door , the new one!




From the new front door looking in! Paul's chipped away the render on the side of the old opening as wide as possible .





looking round to the stairs and the doors to Kitchen and living room.




a sneaky peak at the downstairs cloakroom that's almost finished!!


So on going . Will probably now not post any more about the house until the end of the year as I want to concentrate on the Christmas story.


So glad you like Granny Fortuna's shop only problem is now it's where the Sasha house was! So I now have to find somewhere else to set up the house so, I can go between the two! I do have a place in mind just need to sort it out!


A reminder to all you lovely people to send in those December doll shelf photo's , so we can finish the year with some great photos. Because it's the 1st of December on Thursday!


Right I'm off to write the next part of the Christmas story ready to publish later . Enjoy the week ahead.






*************************************************************************************











6 comments:

  1. Well done on getting as far as you have done with all the building work......I am amazed at how much you have done to be honest. That downstairs cloakroom is so striking!

    And I am really looking forward to seeing the next installment of the Christmas story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's slowed down now due to work etc but it's still coming along due to Pauls hard work. Hoping to get the cloakroom, utility and most of bathroom done by Christmas ,hallway can wait for new year.
      Your wish is my command ! 😏

      Delete
  2. I'm so pleased that this is not all happening here and at this time of the year as I find it so very difficult to cope with life without any house alterations/renovations happening.In fact, if I'm really honest and the truth is known, I don't really like CHANGES at all...even if I know that things will be much better in the end! How stupid is that?

    So sorry to hear about that extra roll of wallpaper still not arriving (promiuses, promises!) so that at least the downstairs cloakroom can be finished. BTW. That room now looks very YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps. Apologies for that extra 'U' in the first promise.

      Delete
    2. Having always been someone who as to change things with houses I'm used to living in the rubble while things get done ,only rarely did we have anyone come in to do the whole job for us! Even when we had our two lofts converted at the same time, giving us two extra large bedrooms and another bathroom, Oaul dud all,the decorating etc.
      So knowing just how great and more useful everything will be once finished I can live with the mess ...well for a while!
      So annoying about the wallpaper as I boiled have ordered it somewhere else and it would have been up and finished by now!

      Delete
    3. ....unlike me, Dee..... I live in the rubble and nothing much seems to change as a result!

      Delete