Wednesday 12 September 2018

PREPARATION IS EVERYTHING...

Which is why I've not yet quite started sewing..


First it was investigate all the boxes, trying to decide if anything could be given away.


Then taking over the kitchen table..


 Spreading out the fabric to check just whats available..


A little surprised as I'd thought there was more....

Then planning just what to start sewing..... to be continued..


********************************************************************************


6 comments:

  1. Heehee love it! The thing is, you start with one thing and it always leads on to another. I wonder if you will now decide that you just HAVE to look for the fabric that you thought you had? I know that is how I am, and I find that at the end of the day I've achieved nothing much.
    You certainly look like you have a nice stash here, so I really look forward to seeing what you make for you KW girls.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it is so easy to get side tracked and achieve nothing! So although I think there is some more around somewhere I'm not going looking until I made a few of the things I have planned !
      Yes it's a fair stash and I really must not buy any more until I've used at least some of it! well unless I need a particular colour/pattern for what I'm working on.... lol xxx

      Delete
  2. With no longer being able to sew I'm pleased to say that I don't have this fabric storage problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the I can sew but don't actually get round to doing it! :)

      Delete
  3. So much fabric Dee! I can’t wait to see what you sew. 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always looks so nice I don't like to use it! :) xx

      Delete