Friday 23 November 2018

HELLO... IS IT ME YOUR LOOKING FOR ?


Some one's looking round the kitchen !


mmm their checking out the cupboard...which village child is this...


Mag..whose this?


Is it Magda? did she cut her lovely hair!!


It appears not!  " Hello " says Magda to the stranger " I knew Mum was up to something !"
"Mum? "
" Yes Mum , the woman who helped you from the parcel you arrived in "


"Oh ! She made a lot of tutting noises and smoothing noises and said it would be fine " the stranger told Magda " and then I had a bath , oil was rubbed in my hair more tutting later and then... " the girl gulped and her lip quivered " She cut my ... hair... "

Magda looked at the new girl with sympathy " Oh she had to cut your hair ? was it very very very frizzy? "

"Well I suppose it was .. it stuck out like a ball of red wire wool! her words not mine !"  The girl sighed " Then she said there was no help for it but to cut it shorter and she quite liked girls with shorter hair !"

" If you don't mind me saying it still looks quite frizzy  " Magda commented " but I do like it , it makes you look very now!"
" Now? "
"Yes Now! of the minute.... fashionable... chic "

The girl though about this for a few seconds and brightened up " Well I do like to be chic ! "


"Come on " said Magda putting her arm round the new girl's shoulders " Let me take you to meet the others "
 " Thank you "
" Oh do you have a name? "


"Well I think it's Margot because that was the first name .. Mum.. said she thought of when she saw me on ebay but then she considered Mathilde cos of my Matty hair she said , although it wasn't matty just frizzy "

" Mmm well I like Margot so Margot it is ! I'm Magda by the way and we could almost be twins! "
" We do look similar " smiled Margot
"We do , now lets go find the others and get you settled in properly "

They head for the door with Magda leading the way talking nineteen to the dozen about everyone Margot's about to meet.


Ollie whose just entered the kitchen from the hallway Looks stunned ! Did he just see Magda with short hair ! Mum's gonna kill her!




*********************************************************************************

14 comments:

  1. Margot is a beautiful girl and I love her fashionable bob haircut. I think Gotz actually varied the hair length of their girls quite a bit. The button nose kids are so cute. I just hope Ollie is kept in the dark about this for a little while longer, as I think the girls could really have a little fun with him (a tad evil of me I know, but what can I say?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it can be a hard decision to use the scissors but sometime there is not other way!
      Ollie is not the sharpest tack in the box so I have a feeling he could be easily confused for a while longer! ;)

      Delete
  2. Ah so you had to cut it off in the end Dee, the argan oil didn't do the job? Having said that, the shorter hair does suit her, she looks cute and yes, could almost be Magda's twin. I suspect the girls will become firm friends in no time at all :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes alas the oil did not make a lot of difference. I'm going to try a little on her now shorter hair and see if that helps whats left.
      I'm sure they will be great friends in time :) xx

      Delete
  3. MOST impressed with this old fashioned kitchen set up and the vintage-sasha outfits.
    Like the way this new bobbed haired little girl has been cleverly introduced. I'm sure that these two 'Ms' will remain the best of friends.
    Love Ollie's reaction to what he thinks that he has just seen. A next blogpost in the making!
    Delighted too, to see that the Sasha summer house studio is now in use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the old Kitchen kendal :) I do feel there could be some confusion to come ;)
      Yes it's only the dark grey days that can stop me using new studio at present

      Delete
  4. BTW. Photo #8 really shows off the slight differences in the two Gotz No-nose/Button nose face moulds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can just see the slight difference :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Margot! Nice to see you are joining the E-G Sasha group at The Sasha Village and that Magda is making you feel at home....But Ollie, he feels he has an opinion about HAIR??????? He's as bad as My little Boris John's Son for follicle disarray! If I happened to be in his shoes, I think I'd keep very much to the background when anyone is showing signs of using hairdressers' scissors...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Jenni ! You know that we never see ourselves as others do ! Ollie thinks that having hair that stands up as if he's just had a massive shock is how everyone's hair should look and he's surprised that people seem to be dampening or using 'products' on their hair, he believes in going natural :)

      Delete
  6. The girls are going to be inseparable, and wow, love the kitchen <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you introduced Margot, so clever! But I thought you wouldn’t dare cut Magda’s beautiful hair. They are a great pair together and sure to be good friends. I love your kitchen Dee. Wonderful colors! 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger , you are right Magda's hairs is too beautiful to cut! The friendship is already starting .. :)
      Thanks the kitchen still needs a few tweaks but we are getting there :) xx

      Delete