Friday 1 November 2019

1ST NOVEMBER


 Martha and Zak have been enjoying the end of the half term holiday, playing outside in the garden, well wrapped against the cold.

Yes It's the first of the November ! so not long to doll shelf day on the fifth ! I am determined to get my photo done this weekend instead of dashing about at the last minute and being late!  I'm working tomorrow and they are forecasting heavy rain and strong winds ! Plus England having thrashed the Kiwi's in the rugby, will be playing first thing in the morning ! So between that and the weather the morning could be quiet with a late surge of people.

Hopefully there will be a dry spell during the weekend for some photo shoots for the coming days.


*********************************************************************************

4 comments:

  1. These two look cute and yes, well wrapped up against the cold. It's still very warm here at the moment, in fact it has got warmer again over the last few days....definitely not winter weather yet.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! It's starting to get quite cold expecially at night now and we'll have to spend some time putting the garden to 'bed' this coming weekend. xx

      Delete
  2. Sadly I never seem to have the time to seasonally change my Sasha clothing like I used to so obviously your a better Sasha mother than I am these days.. BUT am well underway with my Christmas shopping and preparations...though mainly via the internet from the comfort of my home. My apologies all the High Street shops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to change mine every couple of months! If they are lucky alas time is not always available but then i do faff about a lot when I could be getting it done!
      Good for you with the Christmas shopping I do really need to make a proper start!

      Delete