Sunday 5 September 2021

IT'S THE FIFTH SO DOLL PHOTO DAY !

 Yes it's the fifth of September !!! Almost Christmas !!   okay not quite but we are heading that way at it appears a rapid pace ! But lets see the September photos.


From Gregoropolis the children are having a lets wear Ginny from A Passion For Sasha day ! Loving those outfits .


Martha, Ashley and Evie are outside because the sun is finally shinning after lots of grey cloudly days!



Ginny and Robin are trying to decide if they should play hide and seek or just chill with a good book and a cool drink ? 

This young lady knows the value of a good book and a comfy chair !


There is still time to have your photo added, just send them in. Many thanks to everyone taking part.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dee!
    No no no ... please don't mention that word! I haven't made up the furniture I got last Christmas yet!!
    Wonderful sunny photos of the Sashas and I'm pleased to see your weather has turned to gloom and doom before your winter has arrived.
    Big hugs
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your dolls. They are beautiful!I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed,Outdoor Kitchen Baton Rouge
    Thanks for sharing. , I will visit once more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry I missed this month - just didn't have a new photo. I hope I'll do better in October!
    But I love all these smartly dressed kids!

    ReplyDelete