Wednesday 11 February 2015

A SPOT OF MODELLING

Poor Samuel's not been in the house five minutes and he's already modelling for me. Because he needed his welcome home wash and change, so was therefore naked I decided to use him to model one of the things I brought down from the Sasha room to sell.


Of course he looks great in it and I was tempted to keep it but since it's brand new and this is the first time it's actually been on one of my boys I was good and put it on my sales page and also Ebay!


I can just see him as a future Premier footballer !


But I am afraid he'll have to wait until he's decided if that's what he wants from life, this kits off to the sales page.


It also fits the Kidz n Cats dolls !



********************************************************************************

9 comments:

  1. I love these Magic Attic sets - B's boy Pete has the same one.

    Welcome to the Village and your long lost non-identical twin, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very good even if a little on the big side, makes them look like proper little kids that have 'growing room' !
      Seb and Sam are so happy to be together :)
      Thanks for sending Sebastian to live in the Village :)xx

      Delete
  2. Great model.....and the KnC boy too of course, mustn't leave him out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, the outfit looks good on both of them, It sold almost as soon as I listed it on ebay!!
      hugs Dee x

      Delete
  3. Bet the poor lad wondering just what's hit him.here in The Village....a bath and then straight ito modelling, 'All work and no play!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could be right Kendal! He is now just wearing some white cords and a t shirt, no socks or shoes or even some long sleeves to keep him warm! I may need to sort that out before the pair of them decide to go off and find a better home! :)

      Delete
  4. You little tinker! What happens when my back is turned ...a mammoth de clutter and TWO new handsome boys!
    They are a super pair of lads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have to keep the old Ice Queeny on the back foot!! Just in case!! :) Yes A Mammaoth de clutter is in progress and TWO new lads.
      Sam would have been TRENDON if he could have arrived in time but he waited for his twin Sebastian to be ready to arrive, so another took his place! :)
      And they only count as ONE new doll as Seb is on permanent loan :)

      Delete
  5. Great outfit on your handsome boy. So nice to see him in sports clothing, wonderful! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete