Sunday 21 June 2015

TAGGED FOR WORLD DOLL DAY.

I have been tagged by Sharon to answer the following questions and then pass the tag on, these are the questions that you must answer.

1 / List 3 favourite dolls from the ones you got last year.

2 / List 3 dolls currently on your wish list

3 / Tag 5 people to do the same thing ( anyone with a home on the web,not just bloggers can be tagged )

So THREE favourite dolls that I got last year.

First one arrived in February, I was expecting a girl but ....

Valentine arrived, my unisex slate eyed doll who insists that he is a he and not a she!

Second is a wonderful find  who arrived in March 2014


Robin my NP eyed Shorts Boy who I just love.

Third was another surprise find in July


Caitlin My No Navel red, I just love these no navels and especially the reds and cannot quite believe that I now own four after taking so long to find the first one.

So for me these three were wonderful find and buys from last year, I am sure I have a few others that could have made the grade but when with these ones.


so question TWO 

List Three dolls currently on your wish list.

the First one is 


A first sculpt Little Darling by Lana Dobbs. She's been on order for over a year now, so who knows when she'll arrive but I look forward to that day arriving later this year?

The second is


A 68 red haired Sasha. The one above is Steve's girl who I adore but then so does he! so she's not coming my way any time soon. So I am always keeping my eyes open for one that appeals to me as we all know not just any one will do! It as to be THE ONE!  in fact I love the 68 Sasha's and Gregor's so I am happy to welcome that years dolls to the village.


Third is 



Matilda from the Girl for all time range. I have wanted this girl since they started the brand but have been so busy buying Sasha's and Gregor's etc that It's only this month that I finally got round to buying one and she should arrive next week.


So it looks like I will have achieved two out of the three by the end of the year , it's just that elusive 68 red that's missing mind you , it's always good to have something to look out for.



So who to tag?

Michelle of Sasha & Friends
Ginger of  Sasha Shangri-la 
Dollmum 
Sarah of Vintage Sasha
Ronny of Absolutely Sasha  ( it can wait til she returns )
Anne of Sasha Commoneo   ( it can wait until she also returns )

I know that's six but the last two are off living life elsewhere until the autumn and I can wait to find out what they answer.



********************************************************************************

10 comments:

  1. Aha! We have such great taste Dee! The two cross-overs in our lists show that.

    What I didn't realise was that 'last year' would include all of 2014 - I assumed it was from June to June so didn't include one I might have done - I'll show her off soon anyway - but Matilda wod still be on my list and so would a Gotz Uni, which I've wanted for 50 years. I've kept putting off because I'd like a brunette and when they do come up, it is always a time when I've either committed to another doll or been to hard up to buy it in the time scale the seller required.(ah, poor, por doly deprived me - not!)

    So, oh those Little Darlings - just to pretty and sweet for their own good. I love them but the WAIT!!! I'm so impatient.

    My fav of your 3 already bought is Val - he's got a very distinct personality. I really do think Paul's workshop needs to be stretched to give him and Hattie a corner - they are both so artistic and could join together in a potentially impressive haute couture enterprise. Encourage them and they may be able to keep you in the manner we'd all like to become accostemed to......

    Been missing Anne and Ronny, I somehow missed hearing about them being away until Autumn. If either of you read this, we are all waving to you from Bryn Derw!

    Love to all the creators and followers of The Dee Sasha Village,
    J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Particularly love your NP eye style Gregor shorts. He could well be... and IS.... on my Sasha wish list as is Steve's 1968 Dungaree/Ballet girl...... BUT I'm well aware that there is NO chance for me with these two..... but a girl can dream can't she?

    Your 'about to be' Little Darlings doll is really sweet. I'm rather struggling against the incoming tide with these delightful little dolls and have to keep reminding myself that I'm a pure Sasha fanatic!

    Always interesting to read/hear about other doll collectors dolls, wants/wishes and needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Difficult, isn't it, Kendal? I can't even say I'm adedicated Sasha only collector as I've always had others but they are still much the largest group. I'm drawn to young looking BJDs and the Little Darlings too..........resist, resist, resist! I mustn't get carried away.

      If you need disuading....the LDsare smaller and they would be harder to dress and undress than a Sasha.......but I'm sure Chon would help...!
      Could you wish Chon a belated Happy Birthday for me?
      Jenni xxx

      Delete
    2. Chon says many thanks for your birthday wishes. Although she had to go to work during the day she had a super evening and the celebrating has continued over the weekend with her playing Polo.
      I agree that it would be quite difficult for me dressing and undressing the LDs and I would have to start from scratch in building up a complete wardrobe for them... which would take up so much time and money.

      Delete
  3. Lovely choices Dee, thanks for joining in with the tag! I look forward to hearing what you think of the Girl for All Time when she arrives.
    Love Valentine and absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE little redhead Robin, I forgot about him....he could be another on my wish list, he's so sweet and handsome.
    I look forward also to seeing your new LD when she is introduced to us here on the blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for inviting me. It was good to look at what people had bought and what they'd like especially if the covered a range of dolls not just Sasha.
      Robin is just plain gorgeous , if I may say so myself ! :)
      I have received A girl for all time and she is lovely, have still to take her out the box but on sight a very nice looking girl. :)xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi dear Dee and thank you for the happy tag! I will gladly respond on the blog and will give thought to these questions.

    I absolutely love your Robin and it was love at first sight when I laid eyes on his amazing eyes. I know he is firmly planted in the Village and It is wonderful to see him in your posts. I know you are over the moon for the no navels and you have helped me to appreciate them enough to add a few to the family here at Sasha Shangri-La. When you line your no navels all in a row, it makes me smile! I hope your wishes all come true. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for accepting Ginger, it will be nice to see whats on your lists :)

      Robin is a favourite and it's nice to know that I have helped people to appreciate the No Navel girls :)
      I do love to see those girls on mass :)xx

      Delete
  5. Dee, I can't really participate in this because we didn't get any Sasha dolls in 2014, the only doll I bought was a tiny bisque doll at Thame Fair in February. Leo arrived in 2013 and Trendon Elliott in 2015. The dream come true doll for Dmd is on his way and will take some time to get here as he is taking the scenic route via the Sasha Festival in Texas. One day I would like a later Cora and my absolute dream doll for our small collection would be a red haired ballet no philtrum (but that is pie in the sky for us for a long while - it is nice to dream). I'm not going to tag anyone because I can't participate myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem, they did not need to be Sasha but could have been any dolls you bought but you have answered here, so thanks for that :)
      Good luck with that pie in the sky girl you never know what fate will bring :)

      Delete