Tuesday 30 June 2015

MELLOW YELLOW AND ALL CHANGE

Well You were correct if you said the missing girl was Sansa my blonde brown eyed no navel girl and also the yellow gingham.


And here is the missing girl wearing the yellow gingham. Usually the yellows worn by Ashley and I think with her blue eyes it looks better. But Sansa was happy to wear it for now.

I have to confess I was very slap dash with yesterday's gingham post and had left off socks, let Paige wear boots and not really paid 100% to the detail. So after a helpful email from the doyenne of Sasha Fashion this morning I sorted out some of the girls footwear.


So here you can see Ashley now as socks but I also found her some blue shoes to go with her Aqua dress I think it helps the Aqua show up better.


A closer look at the girls faces.


Now at the suggestion of Kendal, Darcy on the left gave her white shoes up to Raven in the centre who then gave up her shoes and socks to Paige at the end and I found the purple shoes that Kendal kindly gave us Last year for Darcy which I agree does look so much better.
Just a shame I have not got an olive pair of shoes for Raven, I must be slacking on the shoes purchasing front!!



a closer look at these girls.


and their shoes.


So here are all the girls who needed a quick shift about.


I was tempted to get all the girls or all the no navels together again for another group shot but did not have time before having to take Izzy for her check up at the vets. So may do that later in the week if I get the time and the weathers not TOO HOT!

*********************************************************************************

6 comments:

  1. They do look nice and summery....and now that you've got their shoes right! LOL ;)
    Hope Izzy does well at the vets. My lot are just about to have their dinner as it is gone 6pm, but they're not fussing for it today because they've spent the last hour or more chewing on a big bone each.......yucky smelly things. The bones NOT the dogs! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoes are important! Well on the Sasha's! lol
      The vet was very pleased with Izzy and she does not need to go back for three months! Which is great. :)xxx

      Delete
  2. Perfect and well worth those small detail changes.

    It will be quite hard I think to try to get an olive green pair made up BUT perhaps Gill, when she returns from yet another of her wonderful exotic holidays, could knit you up a pair of her socks in that colour to provide the footwear link to the dress.

    Hope that Izzy's recent medication taking passed her vet's approval with flying colours and that it is keeping her comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Kendal, even Steve told me off for having Paige in boots!! :) I'll have to ask Gill if she's got any olive green wool and go on her waiting list!

      Izzy is doing well and now can have a nice break from them checking her sugar levels for a few months. :) x

      Delete
  3. So very nice to see Sansa in the line up in her gingham too. I have to admit that I am not a detail person and so I did not pick up on missing socks or shoe colors. I look at the big, overall picture and your gingham line up is just wonderful! Thank you Dee! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are like me Ginger, we see the bigger picture! lol while others get the detail ! I'd be no good describing what happened in a robbery, I have no idea what his hair colour was or what shirt he was wearing ! :)xx

      Delete