Thursday 17 May 2018

RAFFLE WINS AND SALES TABLE FINDS

First I bought this dress back that was on the extra sale raffle table, available to buy on the Friday night.


It's in a lovely linen , in one of my favourite colours and by the talented Kath Barnett.

This was during the pound bazaar that was on the other tables from which I bought just one item.


This little green velveteen bonnet. I thought it would be useful not just for my Sasha's but for my other dolls too! And for just a pound it was too good to pass by!

Next by Raffle wins.

Well I was surprised to have one of my tickets called for a golden table prize. It was hard to chose as there were still two Sasha dolls, one customized and one that looks almost new, plus several baby Sasha's and lots of lovely clothes.
I nearly selected the customized doll but then decided I really did not need another big Sasha so picked this instead.


He's almost minty and in a lovely old cradle with pretty bedding. I almost swapped him for a large sofa ! That Jane W had won from the general raffle table. It was lovely and could hold at least three maybe four Sasha's but Jane, who was very tempted, took too long to decide because I suddenly realised I could give this little baby to my granddaughter Clara. So I had to rescind my offer of a swap.

So Clara will be getting her first Sasha doll to entice her into the love of Sasha.


I also won from the general table.


Some toddler pj's for Lucas.


and this! It appears to be a padded either set of clothes for a Kathe Kruse baby or you make the baby ? it's not very clear but I figure If I don't work it out or make it by the Chat N Snap it can go into that raffle !

Next up are my purchases.


From Judith of Dolly Doodles I got this wonderful bright dress set.


 plus these little baby short style romper.



and another one with this little Elephant on.



From Petrana I got this wonderful floral set.The lovely colour does not show in this photo but I'll be putting these clothes on my dolls in the next few days and will share some photos.


One of her denim picture outfits


and this summer set. I also collect three dress sets that I'd bought from Petrana before the event and she kindly saved me the postage and brought them along. I'll share them another time.


I snapped up this beautiful hooded sweater from Linda S's table and then went back later and found she still had a few items left so added


This blue patterned one and


This red with black and white patterned one.



Then with my last bit of cash I added this beautiful Cashmere cardigan from Jane W's table. would have loved more but alas the purse was empty!

But not at bad haul for someone trying to be good and I did stay within my budget.. well almost!

I was also presented with this lovely handmade bear


He has the most lovely face full of character. I wondered what to call him , I wanted something that would remind me of when I'd received him.... and then it came  to me. I called him Clint !

If I tell you the hotel we were staying in was called Eastwood Hall , the penny should drop!

One of the items in the raffle was a pair of Rosie Bloomfield's shoes. She is my favourite Sasha doll shoe maker and her shoes are always snapped up quick, which of course meant they were long gone by the time I had a ticket number called and could go look at the table.

But it made me go look at her site, while I was listening to the raffle numbers being called and as luck would have it she had a few pairs of shoes for sale, so a quick email and reply and my luck was in.

So on Tuesday , once I was back home, I received my last purchase of the weekend.


Not one but two pairs of Rosie's gorgeous shoes.

So yes a bumper crop of Sasha goodies ! which will keep me going until the Chat n Snap, where I'll be able to have the chance to once again be tempted by our wonderfully talented sellers of all things Sasha.


*********************************************************************************

9 comments:

  1. Lots of wonderful goodies, I wish we had such events here, but no such luck. :(
    These little shoes are absolutely adorable Dee, I must check them out to see if they will fit any of my dolls. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so :) It's nice to have a good shop for the dolls once in a while.
      It would be so great if there was a shop that just stocked everything for all types of dolls and just dolls.
      I love Rosie's shoes, she is my absolute favourite shoe maker. I'll try them on my Kaye Wiggs dolls and a Bjd or two and put the results on . hugs X

      Delete
    2. That would be wonderful if you could, I'd love to see which dolls they fit … THANK YOU!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness you did have a good old spend up Dee! I love your purchases, particularly those gorgeous shoes and what a great win on the raffle! Baby Clara is going to be delighted with her first Sasha baby :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did ! lol I'm all spent out now and must attend to other things ;)
      So happy to have got the shoes and everything else.
      I'm starting Clara young so she can come play with Grandee in my studio, I think she'll need a dolls pram soon :) :)) xx

      Delete
  3. Gosh! You certainly returned home with such a great and varied bunch of Sasha goodies...and within buget...well so YOU say!!!
    That's a dear little Sasha baby and cot for Clara. She will just adore this as children love to put their dolls into cots/prams and then cover them up ready for a little sleep/nap. (I'm thinking that a little DD sleepsuit will soon be on your 'to buy' list!)
    PS. Bea had some of those red Scottie Dog PJs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did and yes I was inside my budget, if you don't count the fiver I got off Paul ;)
      I loved pushing my pram and putting the baby to bed when I was little , so hopefully Clara will too! Yes I see that too lol I feel a layette of clothes being gathered for her baby.
      I though Lucas would love the PJ's , dogs being his favourite along with snowman :)

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful catch Dee! I love everything you reeled in! Clara’s baby is so precious and just meant to be for that sweet baby girl. I look forward to future posts where you show the outfits on your kids. I am glad you had such a good time. ❤️ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, I cannot quite believe just how well I did this year! :)
      Thank you I did enjoy it but it would have been even better if a few other friends ;) had been able to come too :) xx

      Delete