Friday 28 August 2020

THE SAME BUT DIFFERENT

 I now have two brunette no navel's again. Evie my new full blue eyed girl and Wren my full brown eyed girl.

Wren on the left with the full brown eyes and beautiful brunette hair is now joined by Evie on the right with full blue eyes and beautiful brunette hair.

 You can see that even though Wren is not wearing shoes, she would still be slightly shorter than her sister Evie.


You can also see that Evie's hair is lighter in colour than Wren's.

 Being slightly different but the same just adds to the joy of these two no navel girls.


**********************************************************************************




6 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous. You can never have too many NoNavel girls!
    That's the wonderful thing about Sashas, not two are exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree on both counts :) Thats so true, there is always something different about each one.

      Delete
  2. I'm always struck by how different very similar looking Sasha's actually are; if that makes any sense at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same but different thing had me skating down the slippery Sasha slope for years, so I tried not to look but.....here we go again!
    Dee they are stunning and I need to go into treatment for my Sasha addiction again now.....you may get the bill....
    Seriously, the NNs are always so very individual and these are amazing examples. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the problem, the same but different causes quite a lot of purchases of sasha dolls ;)

      Delete