Tuesday 5 January 2021

THE FIRST DOLL DAY OF 2021

 Well some lovely photos have been received to start this years doll share photos, so let’s get started.




Well the iPad decided in which order the photos went on ! It’s also not allowing me to move to under last photo so I will give details here. 

The horse riders are from Hildegard’s famous stable 

Next up are Ursula’s brunette boys wearing her beautiful homemade sweaters

The below is Wren having a quick walk in the garden with Herbert who should be curled up hibernating!

And the below that are the children from Gregoropolis being incredibly quiet reading ! Wonder how long that will last? Until Frank needs feeding I should imagine.

Many thanks to everyone sending in their photos , if you’d like to join in please send them in and I will try to add them on and failing that will add them to a separate post.




3 comments:

  1. I'm very proud to be part of the doll day!
    All the photos are so lovely - I love the way the children read and Wren's coat just looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos to start the year, happy 2021 to all. Viv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for giving us another year of inspiring photos from all over the world! The 5th always makes my month.

    ReplyDelete