Sunday 10 July 2022

SUNDAYS SUMMARY

 HOT HOT HOT! AND GETTING HOTTER! If there is one thing I don't do well, it's hot weather! Don't get me wrong I love the idea of it, and I do like nothing better than a nice sunny day with a slight breeze, so we can sit in the garden reading and chatting.

But this is burn up city! Not a sniff of a breeze in sight and clear blue sky with maximum sunshine! Even with a bit of cloud it's still hot! They say it will be even hotter from Monday onwards, which means staying in the cool and only doing anything before 10 am and after 7 pm! 

But finally, apart from a few tweaks, the new pond garden is finished!


I will try to get a photo showing the fountain working. Paul's worked like a trojan making it all come together with just a bit of help from me, where I could.

On the doll front, nothing it's just too hot to do anything until late in the day!

So, I will wish you all a happy healthy week ahead

Dee

4 comments:

  1. Your new pond garden is amazing!!! I also cannot stand the heat, so now we are two who wish for cooler weather...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I long for the normal British summer when we had three seasons in a day! and summer wasn't one of them!

      Delete
  2. The pond looks wonderful. I hope Toby doesn't try diving into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I also hope Toby stays well away from it but...

      Delete