Saturday 11 March 2023

A TERRACE OF SMALL HOUSES

 


So the houses are finished and one I'm keeping, another will be off to it's new owner soon and the third is available to buy, so will probably go on ebay.


These two have the roof set back behind the top edge, similar to the original it's based on.



This is my one, which I added some pretty wallpaper to and set up with some Meileg items along with an LED dolls house light fitting.


Taken in the evening with the light and fire switched on. That mouse is looking very comfy cosy.





Outside they look like fairy houses and remind me of small cottages that used to exist in Vauxhall Park in London, when I was a child. No doubt they would have been vandalised or removed hopefully to a safer place since back when I was around 9 or 10. Maybe they were what made me fascinated with all things miniature.



2 comments:

  1. It was nice seeing all three together Dee, they look perfect as a terrace row. Paul did a wonderful job of them. Did you have any second thoughts about keeping them? That Meileg furniture fits in their nicely and makes a very cosy mouse house!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I remembered to take a photo or two of them together. I wasn't tempted to keep all three as being me, I'd want them all different lol. One's already with it's new owner and the second one's been reserved. So I will only need to find space ofr one, thank goodness Hugs x

      Delete