Thursday 23 March 2023

NEW LAYOUT

 

 

We will need to make sure the curtain is pulled over slightly during the sunnier days but one of the pluses to the moving of the small sofa is now more of the wooden flooring is on show, which is nice.

This is my view from the sofa in the living room, so now I can just turn my head to see the dolls.

I finally finished the dolls house carpet! Of course I lost the instructions, so figured it out as best I could.


x


Shown in a room in the townhouse, not where it will stay, it's going in the big dolls house.

Speaking of the townhouse, it's almost finished!


It's just waiting on some railings to go round the top, making it a flat roof terrace and it's door handle and some carpets and flooring.

Not bad for using up the left over wood and the three windows I bought for big dolls house but changed for a different style. Now I would like to say, it cost nothing extra as all the wallpaper I already had but I did have to buy the door and two more windows, some skirting and now the railings and handle but still I have landed up with a lovely townhouse at not a lot of extra cost.

So now have one more house for him to make and then done. 

I've left the dolls to get used to their new home and still have to adjust things on the small shelf as their are main small bears insisting on moving there!

So today. well this afternoon is a rainy windy one, which means I'll not be going to the doll studio to find some room for the new townouse and also to clear some space yet again. But hopefully I'll be able to sort somethings out tomorrow and finally set up the dolls living room in the breakfast area of the kitchen!



3 comments:

  1. Paul has done a great job of the townhouse Dee. Are you going to put a garden on the flat roof, or perhaps a swimming pool with sunbeds? Maybe both?
    Your room looks lovely BTW and so does that rug.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has ! The man's a star :) I was thinking a few plants and sunbeds. Thank you
      Hugs x

      Delete
  2. Thank you it is :) I'm really please how the carpet turned out

    ReplyDelete