Friday 3 March 2023

STITCHING LIKE CRAZY!

 

I have to confess everything's taken a step back while I work on the dolls house carpet.



Every spare minute I get I'm at the frame stitching away! The extra yarn arrived at it's a very good match, so that's a relief to know I won't have to remove all the centre blue stitching!

Well it's March! So the fifth is rapidly approaching, so I'll need to get a photo sorted for the doll photo day. I had trouble being able to load the photos from the laptop yesterday, It just would not work. So I will need to stop delaying and sort out the repair! But please send in your photos and hopefully it will allow me to get them on.



5 comments:

  1. Looks good Dee, you must have the patience of a Saint to make your own rugs. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, First one I've made but it's making me plan a couple more! hugs x

      Delete
  2. What beautiful work you are doing. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hopefully it won't take too long!

      Delete
  3. Thank you , I'm obsessed with getting done! lol

    ReplyDelete