Thursday 5 June 2014

BOYS BOYS BOYS!

Finally four of the boys got changed into summer wear! Only Zak is left, he's got a cold so is refusing to change until he feels warmer! Poor lad!


First up is Robin in a lovely blue and white set by Judith of Dolly Doodles.


He is a sweet boy, who likes everyone to be happy!


Next we have Erik in another of Judith blue and white sets.


Erik is sure he is a Viking and loves a good rough and tumble!


Now we have Percy looking good in a grey and white set by Judith of DD.


Percy likes working with wood and therefore Dad, he plans to build his own house when he grows up!


and lastly we have Valentine wearing a green set by Judith of DD.



Valentine loves clothes and furnishings and plans on being a designer of all things when he grows up, he's told Percy he'll design the interior of his house...Percy's not sure!!



Here they all are showing off Judith's lovely summer wear.


Pardon Valentine? Oh you just want to let Judith know that you'd like a nice red set! When she decides to stop enjoying her retirement and get back to work!! Oh I'll tell her you said that! Pardon ? oh and you'd like to go and watch how she works and...give her a few tips...mmm....let's hope Judith's on holiday at the moment and does not see this!!!


Erik, Robin , Valentine and Percy.


Boy's you are standing a little close to the edge there!


 Can you go play now? Yes of course...........


*********************************************************************************

8 comments:

  1. To me there's nothing nicer than seeing our Gregor lads in Dollydoodle's leisure/sports wear.
    It's the main reason that I now have so many of the boys as I was never interested in them before until Judith came on the Sasha scene with her hoodies, joggers and saggy beanies.... and then it seemed to be a case of buying Gregor, after Gregor, after Gregor just to wear her trendy clothing!
    Your superb looking lads are way ahead of mine, who haven't even hinted about changing into their Summer togs at the moment. Perhaps I'd better leave this link on the computer to jog their memories that it is now officially Summer Time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Lads have been patiently waiting for their turn for a change of clothes! They tend to grumble if I leave it too late! I do love Judith's clothing for the boys, just perfect for playing in.
      It may be officially summer but I wish some one would tell the sun that!! It's so cold!!

      Delete
  2. My lads all want to wear Dollydoodles gear but there's a snag. The lads outnumber the outfits several times over.
    I always miss the Dollydoodles presentation day, when new outfits hit the web. Some of my kids think it is a form of Sasha/Gregor abuse and mutter dark threats (or promises) about moving on to pastures new if I don't get my Doodle act together.
    We do have quite a number of Dollydoodle outfits, but the Gregor numbers seem to grow without any help from me.....
    Your boys look wondeful, Dee. Fortunately, it is not too warm here as yet, so no moaning about the lack of shorts so far!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell your lads it's taken me years to gather this many of the smart short outfits, Toby and Zak are still in the basic DD shorts!!
      I also miss most of the presentation day due to usually being at work! We have gone the other way , as now there are only six Gregor's but there were twelve once!!
      They do look smart..for now!! :) It's warm here at the moment but who knows what good English weather will arrive with the Dawn!!!
      Dee xx

      Delete
  3. They know it takes years - we've been collecting for years too - I'm just too disorganized to check Judith's site every day. Same thing with Shelly's site! I'm useless at internetting - totally unmethodical. J xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These sellers always slip them on just after you've looked! and the next time they are all gone!! it's a battle!! :)

      Delete
  4. I love these photos of the boys in their summer gear! It made me wish that I'd bought a couple of my boys to the coast with me, rather than just girls. You know I love Zak so look forward to seeing him when he has got rid of his cold, but I have to say that I LOVE Robin, he is absolutely gorgeous, sooo handsome. I love his red hair and his handsome face and beautiful eyes.
    They are all so well dressed though that it makes me realise how neglected my poor boys are, I really really must rectify that one of these days!!!
    Big hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, I do like the boys to look smart even if it's only for a little while!! :) and you should always take a boy to the coast with you!! you never know what photo ops may appear!!
      Yes that Robin is a little looker for sure! So glad I found him :)
      big hugs Dee
      ps just keep doing your commissions then buy them some clothes!!

      Delete