Friday 6 November 2015

LAZY DAYS AND APPLES...

Some of the Sasha Village children are having a Lazy day sitting around in their Pj's.


" Does anyone want an Apple? " Magda asks the others.


Zak's engrossed in his book, so barely hears Madga .


Anoushka and Olivia are discussing the book they are reading.


Magda's about to raise her voice to get the others attention when she hears the door open.



Ollie and the others walk into the room " Why are you still wearing your pyjama's ? "
" We are having a lazy day!" Magda tells him " what do you want? "
" I have bought a new Button nose family member to meet you all!"


That gets the girls attention
"Well where is she? " they all chorus together.


" Not She but He !" says Ollie happily
Wolfgang steps forward, the girls look him over.


"Hello " says Wolfgang " I'm Wolfgang Amadeus Battenburg Owen , it's lovely to meet you all "
For a minute there's only silence then Magda asks " Wolfgang Amadeus Battenburg? "
"Don't look at me , it's mum's idea , she likes classical music and cake!" the girls giggle
"Never mind you'll get used to her " sighs Madga " should we call you batty? " grins Magda
"Wolfie will do "



Magda turns to Ollie " Well I'm pleased for you Ollie that you now have a Button nose brother but we were hoping for another girl! Mum wants one with short hair like Anne's and Mary's girls"
"Well she'll have to keep looking " Ollie replies " at least there's another boy here to help against all you girls taking over the place!"


Magda just smiles " You'd best take him off to meet Mum , I'm sure she's going to be happy he's arrived safely "


"Come on Wolfie " says Ollie going over to Wolfgang " Mum will give us all some milk and biscuits, especially as you've had a long journey "
Wolfgang , Trendon Mullins and Bertie like the sound of that !


The boys all turn to head out the door and Magda spots the little white bear in Wolfgang's hood.


"Hello " he calls waving as Wolfie heads towards the door " I hope you feed bears in this house I'm starving!"


Madga starts to wave back then stops " Not another bear! They'll be more of them than us soon!"
"Oh he looks so sweet " says Olivia from the sofa
"They all look sweet to start with " mumbles Natasha



Madga turns back to get an apple as the others leave.


"MAGDA NO!" shouts Toby coming in  and rushing across the room towards his sister..


"TOBY!" gasps Magda " You nearly gave me a heart attack!"
" But at least you are not DEAD!" says Toby dramatically !


" and " he continues " Wrapped in cling film and lying in a bread basket!"
"Have you banged your head? " questions Madga worriedly
"No ! " says Toby disgruntled " No I have not banged my head  ! but just you eat that apple and you'll be in a bread basket before you can say help!"


"What he's trying .. badly .. to tell you " says Percy whose still standing by the door " is that Fia of the Commoneo's bit into an apple and is now laying wrapped in cling film in a bread basket awaiting a handsome prince to save her ! While her mum goes to the seaside to get over the shock!"


Magda looks stunned " Wrapped in cling film in a bread basket? "
"Yes " confirms Percy
"Waiting for a Prince ? "
"Yes to save her with a kiss " continues Percy
"A kiss? "
"Yes "


"Fetch the cling film and a bread basket " demands Magda " and pass me an Apple ! I'm not letting that Fia have all the fun!........................"


*********************************************************************************








16 comments:

  1. Oh, Magda, don't be hasty! I should wait to see just who the 'prince' is that kisses Fia before you take drastic meansures. Not all princes are handsome and kissable - many are green, slimey and croak.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Auntie Jenni, I cannot let Fia kiss all them princes! What if she becomes a Princess, then I'll have to curtsy to her! I'm not going to be kissing any thing that croaks or is slimy!! Urghh! I'll be fine Auntie Jen as long as i get to kiss the prince before Fia!!
      Love Magda xx

      Delete
  2. Hahaha - thought the remark about the bears starting out nice was funny. Then you totally surprised me with the blog cross over story! So clever.
    Magda I think you'll be hoping for Prince charming (Adam and the ants wasn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops Adam Ant - better than Ant and Dec!!

      Delete
    2. We aim to keep you on your toes! :) and Adam Ant in that prince Charming get up would be worth a kiss!! :) definitely NOT Ant & Dec! :)

      Delete
  3. A lazy day sitting around in pyjamas and dressing gown, reading books and eating apples - a blissful dream (it never happens like that for me these days, I have memories of doing this as a child though). What a fun welcome for your new no nose boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sitting round in PJ's seems to be the life of children and not us poor adults who have too much to do. Wolfgang must be wondering what sort of new home this is!

      Delete
  4. A wonderful posr Dee of your very well dressed girls in fantastic PJ outfits. I always enjoy seeing your lovely rooms with Sasha sized everything---just perfect!! This time it is so nice to see other family members on the scene to include the visiting Trendon Mullins. He looks very much at home with your lovely family members. Wolfgang also looks like he is right at home in the Village and quickly too! Your beautiful button nose family is growing and growing and they are very special Sashas. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger, I thought it about time I used those PJ's now I had a few pairs. Trendon Mullins is having a great time checking out everything ! :)
      These Button noses seems to have found a place in my heart and I always think it best to have at least two of a different Sasha but sometimes that slides into more! :)xxx

      Delete
  5. What a delightful lazy morning scene here. I use Saturdays for this as it's my very favourite day of the week and one that I've always tried not to do any mudane work on and just do the 'nice' enjoyable things!
    I'm presuming that most, if not all, the PJs and dressing gowns are new as haven't seen them before! Loving the little books and nic/knacks filling the book shelves though noticed that we're still setting up our room scenes in the kitchen and not in the new studio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely idea as I sit here waiting for it to be time to head off to work!! Two pairs of the PJ's and a Dressing gown have been around for a year or two and two pairs of Pj's and a dressing gown I obtained in a swap and two are new, although the swap ones are new too!
      Due to it still having no electric light in the studio and yesterday being overcast and rainy, I decide to relocate the playroom/sitting room back into the kitchen but hope to use their Kitchen area daylight permitting on Sunday!
      That's the problem now it's coming up to Winter lots of garden jobs need doing before worrying about getting me some light and heat in my Studio! :)

      Delete
  6. What a lovely scene I've come across this evening, the kids sitting round in their PJs enjoying a nice relaxing morning. I love all their nightwear, it's really nice and love how you have incorporated Digne's fairytale into your storyline too! Brilliant idea to do that Dee. Love it! (PS I love Magda too, she's got quite an attitude about her for one so young!!!)
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine Hattie and Magda together - they could easily keep the lads in line, though for completely opposit reasons!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sharon, I always forget to use the PJ's so I thought I'd get in quick with the new ones and that made me use them all ! as usual had a totally different story lined up but these Sasha tales seem to have a life of their own!
      I thought I'd keep you all entertained while Digne ( Anne ) had her weekend away at the sea,.
      I would love to know why I land up with all these strong minded girls in my Village!
      Hattie and Magda, two red haired bossy boots if ever I was any! :)xxx

      Delete
  7. I really didn't know what I'd done to you all; so sorry - but it seems it supportes creativity?

    Wolfgang was the name of my father. This is one of the reasons little Remus is also named 'Wolf'. His mother also loved 'Peter and the Wolf' by Prokofjeff as a small child
    And the Mozart Wolfgang wrotes very fine music as well, -so I love this name!

    Hoping btw. someone have mercy with this tiny white bear.
    He seems so in need for a hot honey and a sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does support creativity :) My post started totally different and then the Apple took over ! :)
      I love the name Wolfgang , it is such a strong name , plus I love Mozart's music and also Peter and the Wolf ! How lovely that Remus is named for his grandfather too!
      I'm sure that little white bear is tucking into hot honey and a large sandwich as I type ! :)

      Delete