Sunday 7 February 2016

CATCH UP SUNDAY!

I thought I would carry on with the catch up Sunday posts that I started last year, but these won't be weekly but when things have been happening .

So last year I was finally getting the Sasha Village Studio sorted  but came to a halt due to other commitments and also the weather.

I'm still waiting for Paul to re fit the lighting into my side and also put in the window between the two halves so that it will stay clean and warm.


I popped my head in there today and took a couple of photo's . Paul fitted a bar heater under the window which comes on in very cold weather to help protect the plastic items from getting too cold.
You can just see the wire leading to the plug point on the right hand side of the photo.


I need to find somewhere to stand the horses, they take up quite a bit of room. Wished I'd asked for a little more room about another two foot to the right into Paul's side would have done it! It's amazing how the space looked so big when I started.. ;)

So on this years list of things that need doing are

Get this room finished and ready to use as soon as it warms up.
Continue to sort out what I need to keep and what can go

There are plenty of other things on my list but these are the two main Sasha ones.

I also need to get to work on the many story ideas I have because the more I do not get round to them the more other idea's join them and that list gets longer!.

Well just a little catch up this time but hopefully more next!



*******************************************************************************

6 comments:

  1. I think the studio is coming along very nicely though Dee and look forward to when you have it 'up and running'. Funnily enough I too have been sorting out my doll/sewing room and agree about space available. The room I have now is much bigger than the one I had before, but I seem to have filled it and now it doesn't seem quite as big as I thought! I'm sure it's not because I've bought more stuff LOL ;)
    We bought one of those bar heaters recently on ebay and had it shipped from the UK, ours is a more simple version which only turns off when it reaches a certain temperature rather than turns on when the temps go low. It was very handy for keeping our budgies warm at night recently.
    Well another weekend over, back to cleaning again tomorrow.
    Have a great week Dee!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame that we did not quite get it done before it got too cold and dark. It does not need much to finish it.The heater helps make it a working space just need to get the lighting sorted and then a few little extra's and then It can be used.
      Paul got these ones from Ebay I think but needed the on off as he used one in the greenhouse.
      It's amazing how all that space vanishes with just one or two extra dolls ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. It looks very neat and tidy already, you've done a good job. Those horses do look like they'll be a bit of a challenge when it comes to fitting them in but they're in the right 'neigh' bourhood -sorry that was bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully it's stayed quite tidy but needs a little , place finding for things, so that it's ready fro action when the time comes.
      The horses do take up some space, maybe I could store them in my 'neigh' bours side!! lol you started it!!

      Delete
  3. Wrote a LONG comment to this post on Sunday which was completely lost when I pressed the publishing key and forgotten to save it! (Must have got onto your blogspot using Internet Explorer and not Google Chrome.)
    Hadn't the heart to repeat it that day as it's never the same second time around is it when this happens?
    The studio has very quickly filled up hasn't it? There must be quite a bit of spare space now in the actual house!!! NO???
    Chuckled at the mention of the horses and how much space they require etc. in the above comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so annoying, as you say, you never write exactly what you did before.
      Yes it's filled up and no there is no spare room in the house, I have no idea how this keeps happening :) she says all innocent...
      Horse and space... maybe I need a stable.. wonder what Paul would say to that?? Mmmm

      Delete