Tuesday 16 February 2016

JAMIE IN RED

Well you'll have seen Jamie taking part in yesterdays  RED clothing shoot but he looked so nice in the clothes, I took a few extra photo's to share separately.


Valentine kindly loaned Jamie his jacket.


looking forward.


I think the beret suits him



Holding the coat on one shoulder.


Without the coat.


Head and shoulders shot.


looking quite serious.


Looking to the side.


xx


x



Well Jamie is a very photogenic lad, so I am sure he'll be doing some more photo shoots in the future.

He is quite a lovely lad really and I am surprised how much he appeals to me !



*********************************************************************************

8 comments:

  1. He really is rather a smoothy, isn't he! He's handsome and does look good in red. I like the photo with the jacket on one shoulder, that is such a cool look for him, what a great model you have there :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he maybe Sharon! He does take a nice photo! and I was pleased with how he looked with his jacket on his shoulder, a very cool customer ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. I hope that I'm not seeing a hint of favouritism here with new NP Jamie having this whole blog post to himself... though I'm sure that the other lads will be keeping a special eye on you two....as we don't want to risk any trouble in the camp due to extra special early eye painting and lack of philtrums....do we?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't do favourites in the village ( What a liar!! :) ) , it's just strange how Jamie appeals to me, when I had Anastasia I found it hard to warm to her where as I have loved Jamie since he arrived ! Just goes to show you can never tell until the dolls in your hands!!
      Since there are a few lovely Np eyed lads already here , he's got competition anyway ! ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Jamie is so very handsome, what beautiful a face and stunning eyes he has!!! He looks fantastic in red and I love the beret and plaid jacket, a very nice outfit for him. I hope to see Jamie a lot! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger , he does have look to him :) I'm looking forward to seeing him in some other outfits, while he finds his 'style'!
      I'm sure he'll be popping in and out of the blog in the coming months! :)xxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hello auntie Jenni
      My names Jamie not Han son ... ;)xx

      Delete