Tuesday 25 May 2021

WILLIAM WHO ?

Yes it is true I have been clearing out Sasha clothes etc recently, however when you see something that sings out to you ... well you just have to take the plunge !


I saw this beautiful dress on ebay and was so pleased when I won it. Naturally I was drawn to the gorgeous William Morris print.


Georgie was happy to get first dibs and was soon outside showing Igor her new dress.


Strike a pose ! Igor's not impressed




So Georgia takes herself off out to the front wall to strut her stuff!



I do love this brown and navy colourway and I'm not really a great fan of brown but with this navy it just sings.


Well Georgie's is off to find some better socks she tells me !
So on that note I'm off for a cuppa.

********************************************************


9 comments:

  1. Lucky Georgie! Igor should be impressed as that dress is fabulous!
    It's good to see the weather is fine enough for an outdoor photo op down your way. My kids could only model swimwear in the swamp our garden has becomešŸ¤£.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is lucky! Not a lot impresses Igor , he's so old he's seen it all before ! ;)
      We are starting to believe that we may finally get some sun for a few days.. or at least no rain!!

      Delete
  2. What a fine new dress! The print is really gorgeous, and you are right, the colours match perfectly. I love the look on Igor's face... maybe he will twinkle a bit when you tell him we've got a horse named Igor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to agree :) Igor is impressed that you have a horse baring his name

      Delete
  3. Oh I do like this WM dress of Georgie's, it has all the colours of our autumn leaves which have dropped in our garden. It looks very pretty with her shoes too! I can understand your love at first sight Dee, I know how much your love WM prints.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have that autumn look about it. Yes it is hard for me to resist a
      WM print lol xx

      Delete
  4. It's striking! And I believe Igor thinks so, too - but like many men, he won't admit he is interested in fashion.
    I have seen that twinkle in his eyes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and Igor being a male does not feel the cold or so he says but I think he does like seeing what the children wear :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful dress; I really lover the colors. I think Igor probably likes it more than he would admit. He certainly seems like an admirer of anything medieval.

    ReplyDelete