Sunday 30 May 2021

SUNNY SUNDAY SUMMARY !

 Yes that is correct ! The sun is here and it's staying at least for the next week! I thought I would share this photo I took of the Lewisia that is flowering and is such a gorgeous colour.

I have spent the week pottering and cleaning. Paul started on the leaded light windows for the Gazebo.


So the far right hand corner one is in just needs the putty to set then can be cleaned.


You can see we have picked up elements of the original to pull them together ,without having to try and match in the stained glass blue.


So just the left hand window to make and put in. Then another small thing to add, then it's all finished. Well if you don't count the bit of painting and preserving that still needs doing !


On the doll front another doll did arrive this week, a Natterer boy Pierre. Yes I know I'm downsizing !


Pierre's been around for a few years and I noticed that they have a new boy coming out,so decided I'd best get him while I could, having admired him for a good while. I do like having at least one boy, if available , out of any doll range I collect.

So also this week I did finally sort out the girl baby sasha clothes and put them on the sales page, just need to sort out a link on FB sales bazaar to get them sold.

I still have two big boxes of non sasha dolls clothes to go through and reduce to one box. I have some things I really must get round to sewing plus I need to start using up my yarn for various projects , however at present I'm in a reading mood, so am catching up on some books that I've had sitting about waiting to be read.

So on that note I will wish you all a happy healthy doll filled week ahead.

Dee


6 comments:

  1. What a cheery way to begin a post! Your window is coming along nicely Dee, what an asset Paul must be to the household. :) Love Petitcollin dolls, I have four Minouche, three girls and a boy, but I am still searching for another boy. Your Pierre is very handsome. Is FB where you sell most of your clothes? I'm not on FB but everyone keeps telling me I should put my things on there.
    Well you enjoy your reading and sorting, I'm just sorting. LOL!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul is a great asset with all the plans I make and his ability to make them happen!
      I love the Petitcolin dolls too and have had a few , then sold them, then bought again!
      I sell the sasha clothes via the sasha fb bazaar clothes group
      hugs

      Delete
  2. This IS a gorgeous colur, indeed! And those windows fit in beautiful in your gazebo. A wonderful place to sit and enjoy the sun... So Pierre is a lucky one to come in your beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now the sun is finally out, the gazebo is the perfect place to sit and enjoy the garden.
      I'm glad I finally decided to invite Pierre to come stay with us :)

      Delete
  3. This looks so good! A wonderful place to spend an evening, sipping a colourful drink with a paper umbrella in it - even when it rains...
    It's a shame there are so few boy dolls out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great place to sit in the evening enjoying some quiet time and some fresh air.
      Yes not many boys available

      Delete