Friday 13 July 2012

SOME COUSINS COME TO VISIT


During that tiny window of warm and sunny weather just after the festival Aunty Michelle came to visit and brought two of her Sasha family with her. Mitzi took them out into the garden while the sister’s talked ‘Sasha’.

ImageMitzi and Megan wandered round the garden enjoying the nice warm weather.

Image

Baby Lily also wanted to go with her sister and Mitzi.


Image

The girl’s helped her into the flower garden so they could rest in the sun.


Image
” This is so nice” says Mitzi as the sun shines down, Lily leans against her.
Image
Mitzi lays down only to find that Lily decides to climb on her.


Image

” GeeGee” demands Lily, Mitzi turns over and crawls round the garden with lily bouncing on her back.


Image
After twenty minutes Mitzi collapses beside Megan worn out .
ImageBut Lily refuses to get off her and just keeps demanding ” GeeGee more! “

ImageMegan comes to her cousin’s rescue and pulls Lily off so Mitzi can get up .


Image
Lily is not happy and throws a tantrum ! Mitzi looks on worriedly while Megan , who is used to Lily’s behaviour looks bored.


ImageMitzi decides that there is only one person who can deal with this..Mum and she hurries off to get her.
Later when Lily has calmed down she sits on the bench with her teddy.
Image
Teddy knows how she feels.
Image
She cuddles her close to whisper about the fun she’s had riding the GeeGee.


Image

It’s time to go home now , so Lily and Teddy wave goodbye and wonder when they can return for another ride.

9 comments:

  1. Phew! Babies! No wonder I stick with the big kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another delightful and amusing story. So very down to real life. Many thanks. I should like to have a go at this story telling later on with your help as we agreed at the festival but I'm concentrating first on trying to get more of my festival photos listed on my blog before the 2013 festival starts!

    Ronnie, you should consider yourself very lucky obviously having very well behaved big Sasha kids. Some of mine here are at times worse than the babies with their wants and demands. I think that they are getting rather board with me having to stay more at home rather than being 'out and about' with my health and the weather. (Planning on giving them a good talking to on their behaviour before Sarah's and Cleo's brood and Lorraine's Henry and Co arrive on Sunday.)
    Sasha love and thanks again, from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kendal,my big kids only behave because they know if they upset me they will end up being adopted or put on ebay :)
      Hope you all have a great time on Sunday and the weather stays dry!!

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to putting a story to some of your great photo's when you are ready Kendal and what a treat for your Sunday visitor's to see all your beautiful Sasha's and Gregor's up close.

      Delete
    3. And Ronnie we all remember Tate! Tate Tate where are you lad ? If I had know what she was going to do I would have offered you a home here in the Clan :)
      I bet them children of your's are as good as gold ;)

      Delete
    4. Ahh! Poor old Tate,I do feel a little guilty about him.... Hold on!it is okay ...the feeling has passed now:)
      The kids are as good as gold, Cooper the new pup on the other hand gets away with murder as do the hounds :)

      Delete
    5. Maybe Cooper is his revenge!!!

      Tate Tate where are you lad......Lol

      Delete
  3. I hope Mitzi didn't get grass stains on her lovely dress (or on her knees) crawling around being a gee gee!
    My small Sasha gang are longing to go out but this weather has been so awful, I'm just hoping it will cheer up soon as I've got some Olympic surprises planned for them (which is why I've been working in our back garden getting it up to scratch, regardless of the weather).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily no grass stains, weather had been good for a few days by then.

      I hope the the weather improves for the olympics too, I shall come looking for your post!

      Delete