Sunday 4 May 2014

A LITTLE TIME WITH DULCIE

Today's been very busy so I have only had a little time to play with my new baby Dulcie. She is a 69 quirky eyed girl with falling hair.
She still as sand in her joints! and her face looks minty.


Dulcie had a little time sitting out in the fading afternoon sun along with her Caterpillar and duck.


Normally I like to have a new to them outfit for a newcomer to the village but what with one thing and another I totally forgot! However I have ordered her a little something and in the mean time she is wearing this lovely pink romper by the talented Ginny of A Passion for Sasha.


I think Dulcie's tired and it's giving the caterpillar a chance to escape!


Duck's not quite so lucky and Dulcie's got him in a hug!


Yes the caterpillar's making a break for it while Ducks decided to give in and snuggle down.


What is that caterpillar doing?


I think Dulcie's fallen asleep....


Caterpillar's escaped and is off to play in the grass!


Let's hope a bird does not take a fancy to him!!!



********************************************************************************

I found the little caterpillar the other day in a local shop and knew he would be a good size for the babies. The was also a girl caterpillar, in reds and pinks which I nearly bought as well, but now I will go back for her too!

You may want to check in tomorrow!  the reason Dulcie only had a little photo time was due to
Kennelworth....... all will be revealed on Monday..........


*******************************************************************************

10 comments:

  1. Awww how sweet is she....Dulcie by name, dulce by nature! I like the outfit you've put on her but know what you mean about wanting a new outfit for them when they arrive. I'm the same! I usually get all stressed thinking that I've not made something for a newbie!
    I really love other peoples photos of the babies, so why do I struggle so much with my own baby boy, Bertie? I really don't understand it!
    I love that caterpillar, you are so funny, you always have to go back and get something that you wanted but left behind. I think you just need to take the bull by the horns....or in this case the caterpillar by the antena....and get what you want when you see it....it'll save your feet a lot of walking ! LOL
    hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon.I never wanted babies! Now I have to try an resist them!! slippery slope!!
      I cannot believe I did not just buy that other caterpillar! I stood there for a good couple of minutes trying to decide which colour to get or should I get both!! lol
      In fact there were about three Sasha sized things I did not get that I now have to go back for!!
      Hugs Dee xx

      Delete
  2. She is a sweet baby. Dulcie ist ein so niedlicher Name. Beim Wort Caterpillar denke ich zuerst an riesige CAT Baumaschinen, darum ist es verwirrend, hier das Wort zu lesen:)) Ich liebe Sasha Babys und ich weiss inzwischen, welch unterschiedliche Modelle es gibt. Dulcie ist ein sehr sehr schönes Baby Exemplar mit schönen Augen. Meine haben auch Haarausfall. Das ist nicht schlimm, eine Mütze ist das beste:) Liebe Grüsse Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Barbara, ist Dulcie ein reizendes Baby und ein Hut wird gut sein, wenn das Haar fällt aus allen!
      Ich dieser großen Raupe Maschinen, die Sie kennen meine lol
        diese kleine Raupe müssen die meisten seltsam ausgesehen haben :), suppsoe ich, es könnte ein Wurm sein, aber Ich mag Caterpillar denken! :)
      Translation
      Thank you Barbara, Dulcie is a lovely baby and a hat will be good if the hair all falls out!!
      I know of those big caterpillar machines that you mean lol
      this little caterpillar must have looked most strange :), I suppsoe it could be a worm but I like to think Caterpillar!! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the little 'Passion for Sasha' romper outfit on her! She looks just adorable in it.

    I'd certainly try to go back and buy the pink caterpillar so that she and one of your baby boys (Elton Ron/Quinn?) can have a play with them together.

    Super idea of the way you have captured the caterpillar on his escape route (especially crawling through her legs!) to explore your fantasic garden.

    Looking forward to tomorrow's mysterious post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love Ginny's baby rompers. Yes I must go back and it the red/pink one, just hope they have not all been snapped up!
      That caterpillar looked like an escape artist to me!!
      Hope you enjoyed the post today ( monday) :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Dee....Dulcie looks like a good match for Hattie. She is a cutie! Look forward to more tomorrow...Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, she is a very cute little baby sasha :)

      Delete
  5. Dulcie is so adorable! She looks great in her romper and I love the caterpillar. Don't the babies just warm your heart :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger. I do love the babies now and have to stop myself getting more!!! The caterpillar was a great find! Hope they still have the girl one when I go back!
      Dee xx

      Delete