Saturday 3 May 2014

THE GARDEN

For a year or so now I have been considering starting a blog about our garden. Finally today I got my act together and started it.
For anyone who may be interested you can find it by searching anenglishvillagegarden.blogspot.com , it is called Notes from an English Village Garden and you can also find it by clicking on my profile on this blog.

this is the photo of the garden I have used for the background shot.


Which was taken in June 2013.

We will be finding the first photo's of the garden and trying to start from what was here when we bought the house and then coming up to date.
As all gardeners would know a garden is forever changing or being changed and so it is with ours. we have some plans in the pipeline so this seemed the ideal time to finally start the blog so that those plans can be seen from the planning to fruition.


*********************************************************************************

10 comments:

  1. How truly wonderful for all US Sasha gardeners!
    I'm ready, willing and hopefully able to listen, learn and improve my own very small plot in the process!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendal. Hopefully people will enjoy seeing our progress and hearing what done well and what's not!!

      Delete
  2. Great news, Dee! I had a look but can't find a 'followers' button yet, so will just pop in to your garden every few days (put the kettle on!) You have made a great start.
    J xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni, Have tried to work out how to put a follow button on new blog but so far only managed to put a follow by email button. May be worth looking at the bottom of page to see if it as a follow link there?
      Dee x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Dee. I will of course follow you and learn more about your garden, plants and flowers. I look forward your garden adventures. Yes and I admire your courage for looking after two blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara. There are so many photo's of the garden from when we started I will have a lot of material to use before I need more!
      Hopefully I can manage to do both ! the garden one will not be very week I think!
      :)

      Delete
  4. Great idea Dee! I look forward to seeing your garden grow :) hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger, I hope you enjoy the journey :) xx

      Delete
  5. Well done Dee, it'll be nice to see your lovely garden from the very beginning. I hope you'll enjoy doing two blogs. I like the photo you've chosen, it's very pretty. Your garden is so pretty!
    Big hugs sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Sharon. The garden one will be a now and then blog when things are happening once I have caught up with all the changes since we arrived here.
      We have a big restructuring plan for the garden which we'll blog when we get up to date.
      Hugs Dee xx

      Delete