Saturday 10 May 2014

THREE BLONDES

Gill very kindly sent me some photo's of her blonde no navel girls at play, Saskia, Kasha and Yasmin.


They are all wearing VS dungarees and Karen W Coats.


Watch out! that cheeky little dog Bratwurst is trying to get a ride.


Hey Yasmin, that's too many on the scooter!


That's better, keep hold of the dog!


Oops! looks like Bratwurst is riding the scooter after all!!

******************************************

Gill bought the navy coats for her twin Angela's and then I gave her the green coat which she put on Miller her red haired gotz. However she tel's me now she put them on her No Navels the others are out of luck! The no navel's have claimed them for their own!
I must say these girls do look good in these coats although I think I'd try to get another Navy one to match just so they were all the same....  :)

Many thanks for sharing the photo's Gill, love the girls any time you want them adopted just let me know!!!



*******************************************************************************

11 comments:

  1. These three blonde No-navels of Gills are three very pretty girls and obviously sensible kids in putting on their new Karen W. coats as the weather has turned much cooler and wetter in the UK today...... and I believe that it is forecasted to remain like this until Wednesday when hopefully it should start to get much warmer and dryer.

    I think that there is nothing nicer than seeing children playing outside especially as it has become so rare in this day and age.
    Thanks Gill and Denise for this delightful 'playing outside' post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These girl obviously know more about the weather Than the girls in this village! Who are still wearing their button smocks!
      I love photo's of the Sasha's and Gregor's playing outside there is nothing quite like a real life background to a photo. :)

      Delete
  2. What lovely girls! I love all three of them, they're so pretty and well dressed. Now I'm completely the opposite and would keep them with the coats they have. I tend to like the fact that they're different so that they can develop their own individuality! I think if I'd had twin children I'd have been the same...maybe similar outfits but always different colours. But then you know me, Dee, always a bit 'odd'!!! :)
    Thank you so much to Gill (who I STILL owe an email) for sharing her beautiful NN girls with us!!
    Big hugs, Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just what my youngest brother did when his twin girls were aged three onwards. They then wore the same styled outfit but in different colours, one going for the reds and pinks, the other blues and greens.
      Until then they had worn identical coloured outfits.... but it is a well known fact that from this age twins begin to develop their own individual characters with their choice of friends, hobbies, likes and dislikes.By the age of ten they have their own personalities. and so branch out in their own styles and ways.

      Delete
    2. I do love Gill's nn girls and I sort of agree about the coats, if I had real twins I would have let them have their own colour chose not the same, which means if you are odd then so are the rest of us!!! :) hugs Dee xx

      Delete
  3. I like the coats. Could I ask you something, please? Where do you buy this coats? The photographs are very nice! Kasha has a sweet expression. Thank you very much for sharing this pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me and I will tell you about coats Barbara.
      The girls are very nice as you say :)

      Delete
  4. Gill's girls are so precious. I love their coats, just wonderful. So nice for you both to share with us! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger. I am lucky Gill does not do a blog, so give me a chance for extra photo's :)
      Hugs Dee xxx

      Delete
  5. 'Bratwurst' sound funny every time I read it ... giggle*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great funny name , I agree :))

      Delete