Saturday 29 April 2017

MEETING FAMILY.


Sansa and Ashley are making their new sister feel welcome.


They join her outside for her first photo shoot!


Seeing her new sisters are both in yellow, she asks if there are any yellow clothes she could wear to fit in. The girls say yes and dash her off inside for a quick change.

They are soon back


All looking Spring like in shades of yellow.


"So" says Sansa " What do we call you? "
"Well " says her new sister " my names is Brianna "
"Hi Brianna " her new sisters chorus


" Oh " says Brianna quickly " but no one calls me that "
"Really ? " asks Sansa surprised " Then what do they call you? "
" Well... "


" they call me Birdie "
"Birdie? why? " questions Sansa
"Well because I love birds!" smiles Brianna.. Birdie " I am always rescuing them and nursing them back to health and I collect lots of bird ornaments and toys and books, well anything about or of birds really"
"How interesting " smiles Ashley


"Well if you find any birds that need saving you'd best go see Dad first" says Ashley " Mum'd not keen on bird close up!"
"Oh !"
" It's fine, she likes them just not in the house or flying towards her! " giggles Ashley
Sansa giggles too ! " It's so funny watching Mum ducking and diving to get out the way! "


" Can I feed them? " worries Birdie
"Yes, we feed the birds here , Mum too , just don't bring her an injured bird in a box, take it to Dad "
"Okay " smiles Birdie relieved


"I'd love to see all your bird collection ? " asks Ashley
"Me too!" pipes in Sansa
Birdie's thrilled her sisters are interested " They should be here in a day or two I'll show then "
"Great " smiles Ashley " we'll see you inside once your photos have been finished " with that Sansa and Ashley go inside leaving Birdie to have her last few photos taken.


Birdie's feeling so much happier now she knows they all like birds! and they didn't laugh at her nickname !

It would have been really hard to have to hide any birds she needs to care for!


How lucky her new Mum said yes!


*********************************************************************************

Well due to this girl being a totally unexpected arrival, I'd not thought of a name for her,  however when she arrived with her little birds nest box, the name Birdie popped into my head and just would not go away ! no matter how much I tried to make it!
So Birdie she must be, that's what it's like with dolls and me, some insist that they KNOW their name and there's no changing it!
I've also given her the name Brianna , which she's agreed to accept as her 'proper' name but says she'll probably not answer to it... dolls...

10 comments:

  1. Ah, that explains the bird house. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl! I love the pictures of her with her new blond sisters.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She came with the bird house a gift from my friend who sold her to me and well it just set off theme for her :)

      Delete
  2. What a pretty girl she is and fits in very well with her two sisters. She looks great in yellow, it's fortunate that you had another outfit for her ;)
    I look forward to seeing her bird collection.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does fit in well and Claudia alas is very miffed that she's had to give up her outfit for the new girl! :)

      Her collection arrives soon ;) although she did bring a couple of things with her!

      Delete
  3. Birdie- what a beautiful name and it suits her so well. It's quite a vintage sort of name that's coming back into fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, once it came to mind , that was it! Yes it an old name that you no longer hear. :)

      Delete
  4. Sometimes you just have to go with your instinct. I like both her names and they fit her nicely. Good thing for her, everyone so far likes birds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you must :) Thanks, yes it is lucky this is an animal and bird loving household !

      Delete
  5. Now I get the connection of her arrival with that miniature bird house box. Lovely No-navel girl.
    Will she be meeting her auburn and brunette sisters over the weekend too?
    Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She came with the bird box, I had no idea of the gift until I unwrapped her and well the rest is history! :)
      Yes I am sure she'll be meeting the others very very soon!
      Thank you and I hope you enjoy yours :)

      Delete