Sunday 16 December 2018

SUNDAY!

Okay ! Well I've slightly given up on trying to get Granny's Christmas tale up and running this week. I'm still hoping to get a post on the blog on Thursday when I'm off.


This weekend's been needed to get things done because Christmas is now just 8 days away!


So times been spent on getting the lights, tree and decorations out ready for giving Clara a nice First Christmas.


Even the Cherish Teddies Nativity has a place this year.

So since it will be too dark in the evenings when I'm home from work for photo shots , I'll not be able to post the next section of Granny's tale until Thursday night and Friday, It's almost all ready and waiting, so I'll be back Thursday with Granny finally in her shop with Bruno and up to ...... well I'll have to wait and see...


Now I need to finish buying my families Christmas presents ! I hope everyone is ready for Christmas , unlike myself , and is now just sitting back and waiting for the day.
Have a great week
Dee

*********************************************************************************

10 comments:

  1. What a nice Christmassy post Dee! Love the Cherished Teddies, I have some of those myself. :) Present are all done, Christmas tree and decs are up ... just the rotten grocery shopping to do now ... not my most favourite chore. Hope you get your present shopping done in time.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Well I got the last of the presents with two days to spare! Even did most of the grocery shopping then too! So finally able to sit back and enjoy! Hugs Dee x

      Delete
  2. Looks like I'm even more behind with the Christmas decorations and preparations than you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's not like you Kendal ! But I'm sure hey will be beautiful when they are finally in place x

      Delete
  3. The house is looking just lovely - really in the Christmas spirit! I wouldn't worry about Granny. She strikes me as one of those old ladies who doesn't like people nosing around in her business anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you we do try on occasion! lol Granny worries me if I don't know what she's up to.. a quiet Granny is like a tickle in your throat.. will it become a full blown cough or come to nothing...

      Delete
  4. Your decorations look lovely Dee, I do like that little nativity scene of bears. I used to collect those bears and now wonder where they went all those years ago.
    I think Clara is going to have such fun on her first Christmas, or is it her grandmother that'll be having all the fun ;)
    Have a lovely weekend Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. I've had the Nativity bears since they first came out but added the donkey and cow a few years back when I found them for sale.
      I've bought a few winter/ Christmas ones this year to decorate the house.

      I'm almost certain it will be all the adults having fun watching Clara , who'll enjoy tearing the wrapping paper more than whats inside. :) xx

      Delete
  5. I am very behind too Dee. I love your teddy bear nativity. Merry Christmas to you and Paul and your family especially baby Clara and all of Sasha Billage. ❤️🎅🏻🎄 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have caught up in time Ginger :) Merry Christmas Ginger to you and Rick may you have a wonderful holiday :) xx

      Delete