Sunday 17 April 2016

SUNDAY CATCH UP

Well that week just rushed by! I always thought time was supposed to slow as you got older? But it would appear that's not the case!

Not had a lot of time to play with the dolls but on the face book group they are doing a dolls in green week. So I have had a look through the clan to see who was already wearing green and could therefore take part without any extra effort.


Erik was first up wearing his Green cords and tartan check shirt by Ginny from a Passion for Sasha.
His sandals are by Rosie Bloomfield.


Zak was also in Green by Ginny but wearing Jean Jensen euro shoes.


And baby Rosie's wearing another Ginny outfit.




They all come together for a  shot in the early evening sun.


I have quite a few items of green clothing as it's a colour I really like, so I may change a few more over the coming week.


A last photo of the two boys looking sweet.


Now my clearing of things and downsizing of items is going slowly but well . a couple of Sasha's have made their escape from the village to pastures new , where they can get some much needed attention. Also a few other non Sasha dolls have also moved on. It's a slow process mainly because I am not getting my act together to decide what to sell plus as we all know as soon as you look at a doll with a view to them going up for adoption, they turn on the charm and they go back on the shelf..... I wonder where that comes from? It's the same with clothes etc.

Well as much as some are leaving there are still a few arriving and a few weeks back this little one arrived.


This is Mona a Muller Wichtel doll by Rosemarie Wichtel who arrived here in early March.


I fell in love with these gorgeous doll after seeing them on Barbara's blog. You can find the link  on my sidebar or via www.dollsgardens.blogspot.co.uk Where quite a few of these happy dolls live and play.


I have to say these dolls are so happy that you just have to smile when you see them.


Mona wanted to show you her four plaits!


She thinks she should be allowed to take part in the face book green week but as she's not a Sasha she's not allowed !


Are you sulking Mona? No of course you are not! You're going to go play with the babies? That's good.

So another week over and a new one about to start, I have to work all week again! So posting may be few and far between but I'll try to do better than last week.

Now the weathers getting slowly warmer, although Friday and Saturday have been wet and cool, Sunday was lovely dry and sunny , allowing washing to get onto the line and time to be spent gardening. I always find this time of year fires the spirit to make plans and start projects and that's whats happening here. I'm trying to make sure they are not all Sasha related or garden related as the poor house as been waiting patiently for some attention.

But that said Sasha is always whispering plans of stories to come.......... :)

Enjoy the coming week.



*********************************************************************************




8 comments:

  1. My whole life seems to be rushing by....never mind this last week.
    I too had always understood that time tended to hang rather heavily with the elderly (like I...though certainly not you...have become) and infact I could do with a little of this now and again at my busy times!

    I always think that green is such a lovely relaxing and fresh colour and so suits our Sasha's darker skin tones.

    Quite a few of my Sasha friends have ventured in and bought one or two of these cute and mischievous looking little Muller Wichtell dolls... but luckily ('phew/sigh/relief') they aren't tempting this still 'Sasha-only' collector.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know it's not just me! I love the colour green and have quite a few outfits for the clan in it.
      It's good you can stay focused on just Sasha , saves you a lot of money!!

      Delete
  2. I really love the boys in their green, and Zac's shoes are just gorgeous! I would love to be able to make a pair like that, if I could get my hands on a pattern ;)
    Love your little Wichtel, so cute and chubby like a real toddler, and they're dressed so nicely too aren't they? She looks such a happy little soul.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. Jean jensen's euro style shoes are great unfortunately I don't have a pattern but I'm sure you'd be able to owrk it out with your talent for design.
      I just had to get one little Wichtel and she is so happy looking brightens the day :)xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Dee
    Mona is Honey with her four plaits:)) I like her too. This dolls make a good mood I think. And I like especially this face from Mona "Purzel". I think the Wichtel and the Sasha dolls are not comparable. However to me Sasha is a classic beauty eternally beautiful. And the Wichtels are for a welcome change.
    I hope you have a nice time with Mona!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara
      Look what you have started ! lol I love these little happy dolls and may buy another one or two when funds allow.
      I will have to see if they will 'play' with the Sasha's in the coming months.
      I'm sure I will have a great time with Mona! :)x

      Delete
  4. I hope you are having a great week Dee. Mona is just adorable. Your green outfits are lovely too. Time is flying by for me. I am working 11-12 hours days Monday through Friday and getting exciting about coming to England in my spare time. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger. Sounds like you are working hard ! I hope you don't spend all your time in England sleeping!! :) Don't worry I'm sure we all keep you awake with our chatter!
      Not long now :)xxx

      Delete