Saturday 2 July 2016

THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON!

HIP HIP HIP HOORAY ,
THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON
AND HIS COMING OUT TODAY!



and the sweet Mona is out getting a few of those rays in her new Sha kini which we received from the lovely Sharon as part of our birthday gift.


She' s been enjoying the sunshine.


She did wonder if this was a beach like Brighton but I said sorry it's just the new alpine bed!


So she was off in search of some sea and sand but I fear she'll have to go a long way to find some!


Her brother Ulli is more an English man and does not remove a stitch until he's got sweat dripping off his nose!


 I asked if he wanted to remove his coat but he said no the breeze was chilly!


 and his hood is keeping his ears nice and toasty he tells me!

********************************************************************************
So yes a third Wichtel Elf has joined the Village , a little boy Ulli , to keep the girls on their toes!



A sweet trio of imps to brighten the days.


*********************************************************************************

6 comments:

  1. Aw, thy both look so sweet. What a lovely gift from Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die drei sind aber wirklich süss, Dee! Alle gefallen mir gut in ihren Outfits. Mona hat ja sogar noch einen neuen Bikini:)) Das hat Sharon super gemacht! Nur lustig, dass Ulli die Jacke anbehalten will. Er weiss sicher, dass er in der Jacke besonders hübsch ausschaut. Ich wünsche dir viel Freude mit den Dreien!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I forgot to mention about noticing that new little male arrival who was standing between the two girls on one of your shelves in the July 1st post.
    Pleased to see that the sun came out to help you enjoy another day celebrating with your family again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am more like Ulli than Mona, in that it is only on a very warm day that I will take my jacket off! LOL!
    Congratulations on the new arrival.....3 is a great group number!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice photos of your happy trio. I love the pretty bathing suit on the sweet girl. So glad you are getting sunshine in July! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your little girl liked her bikini and got the chance to wear it. My girls are still waiting for theirs and are wondering if they need to move to your house in order for me to finish what I started!!! Poor things. Though to be honest I don't know why they need to wear anything anyway, it's so hot that if I were a small vinyl child like them, I too would run around naked. I mean, I'm almost tempted to do so now, seeing as it's high 30s again!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete