Friday 30 December 2016

A FEW MORE PHOTOS TO ENJOY

A few more photos from the ones that Ellen Church kindly shared.


This fabulous scene of her Sashas, Gregors and babies enjoying the Christmas holiday.


I love this doll sized Shaker furniture.


The babies are busy playing with the toys.


From another angle.


Resting with your feet up!


Looks like an interesting conversation taking place here!


and finally three little Christmas Angels all in white.


Many thanks for Ellen for sharing her Sasha's with us all. and we look forward to seeing more in 2017



*********************************************************************************

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Ellen and Dee, for sharing all the photos on this and the previous Village posts. I will miss the monthly photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thanks go to Ellen. I'm going to carry on the monthly photo's but on the fifth day of each month starting on the 5th of January, so get snapping... ;)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much from me too......I love these photos SO much. I love seeing displays like this.....wow, wow, wow!!!

    And I am delighted to hear that the monthly photos will continue next year *yippee*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, I love when Ellen shares her photo's always so well dressed and such detail much like your own photos Jane :)
      Yes back by popular demand :)

      Delete
  3. Another set of beautiful photos, I love the scenes....but wonder how on earth do they keep their lounge so tidy when mine has a mass of wrapping paper all over the place and toys up to our knees!!!! Thanks for sharing Dee and Ellen!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think poor Ellen cleans up while they are occupied! That or all the wrapping is just out of shot! That's what happens here!! ;) It's Ellen we must thank xx

      Delete