Wednesday 28 December 2016

JUST SLIPPING IN NEAR THE END...

of the year is my Christmas Sasha. I saw her on Shelly's and thought she was beautiful but was being good so just 'walked ' on by but after doing a blog post on my dolls I landed up back on Shelly's looking at her again.

Finally I caved in and put her on layaway knowing she'd be home by Christmas and so could be my Christmas present from me well to me!


I had this gorgeous set by Sarah of Vintage Sasha sitting waiting to be used, so she had a great winter outfit. One of the things that drew me to her was her gorgeous hair and that fact she looks almost minty and is.

I best show you her face.


This is Wren. It took her until today to tell me her name! Even though she's been waiting most of December to make her debue!
Her two brunette sisters are Winter and Raven and she wanted a name that joined with them, then today she said Wren ! So Wren she is.


For those who do not know ,Wren is a No Navel Gotz Sasha.


I find it so hard to resist these no navel's especially one as near new as this girl. It seems that every time I managed to bring myself to sell one another slips in to fill the space!


 and so Wren is the final Sasha doll of 2016 to arrive in the village .



*********************************************************************************

14 comments:

  1. Perhaps that should read ' FINAL GOTZ EVER TO ENTER THE VILLAGE' :) You really must get a grip on this Gotz addition Dee...it isn't healthy/normal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Addition...should have read addiction! Duh!

      Delete
    2. both addition and addiction fit in the context of your comment SimplySasha! I'm not so fond of the early Gotz Sasha dolls either, however I think Dee has done well with her final addition to the Village in 2016, this is one of the best no navels I've seen.

      Delete
    3. Simples I can never say never ! :) especially to these No Navels lol maybe I'm addicted to these additions of Gotz!!
      and Dollmum that is praise indeed , as I know you too are not keen on the Gotz Sasha's :)

      Delete
  2. I have to agree that she's totally irresistible! Just as well that I haven't been looking at Sashadolluk too closely (being on the downsizing lark) or else I too would have been sorely tempted!
    Lovely fuller face and fantastic hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased you agree Kendal, she is definitely a very beautiful example of these dolls. Well I'm glad you are not looking too closely at Shelly's or like me your downsizing will be going in the wrong direction!

      Delete
  3. She is stunning, Dee. I keep vascilating with the no navels - do I like them - or do I not? Then I see one like Wren and love her. My (Trendon) Wren is waving to her Gotz cousin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree :) It's funny how certain dolls appeal or not and then only certain ones of that group!
      My (Gotz) Wren is waving back to your (Trendon) Wren :) xx

      Delete
  4. Wow, wow, wow! She is absolutely gorgeous! I have a serious case of *grabby hands* here!
    Huge congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane ,I do have to agree she is wonderful 😀

      Delete
  5. Wren is beautiful and I love her eyes and nice hair too. She looks particularly lovely in her VS outfit in lavender and her fab boots too. Congrats on a lovely addition to the Village family and a great way to wrap up 2016. 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger :) I think she is a great doll to end the year with :) xxx

      Delete
  6. She is lovely Dee! I thought she looked familiar and that you'd had her before! I love her face and her thick brunette hair, she really was a great find. I can understand why you couldn't resist her!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I was so pleased I bought her and so wanted to show her off but I was good and waited! not like me at all! lol :)xx

      Delete