Saturday 13 July 2019

I'M GOING IN !!

It's Saturday and while Paul's off with Casper at training class .I've decided that it's time for a massive clear out of all the bags and boxes just filling up the studio.

These boxes and bags shown are just the tip of the iceberg!



So the kitchen tables cleared, some of the boxes and bags are waiting, the camera's ready , so I'm going in!

It will be a long slog but it needs to be done ! clothing etc will be for sale on blog, bazaar and ebay starting later today......

Wish me luck and a hard heart to give the things up !!


Several hours later....



and there's more..


and there's more ..


It's going to take a day or six......


although I did find this just hog pig who arrived before Christmas and was going to cause Granny some trouble which alas never happened.... but there's always this year....


*********************************************************************************

8 comments:

  1. Good luck, you'll be swimming in it all soon, a bit like me at the moment too! But fabulous finding all the 'forgotton' goodies. Viv.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It amazing just how much there is when it's all around at once! And yes I have found a couple of things I'd forgotten I had! lol

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to a new Christmas story. Granny needs a little mayhem in her life. It keeps her young!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly does, keeps her on her toes ;)

      Delete
  3. Ha ha ha! I wish you much luck with that lot Dee, believe me I know how overwhelming a clean up can be. Just don't get rid of that little fella, he's simply too darn cute to sell. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm tempted to list the lot for three days and just have whats left!! But then I'd probably sell all the things I love ! and it would take a fortnight to list it all!
      The little fella is staying, he's got a story to tell ;) x

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness you do have a lot of stuff to sort through...and having done something like this recently, I don't envy you that task.
    That's a very cute little 'hog pig' there, I think he'll fit in perfectly in one of your stories :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly do! It's amazing how it builds up when you are not looking ;)
      He is a cutie and I think he'll be appearing along side Granny Fortuna, not that she's aware ... yet ! xx

      Delete