Saturday 26 December 2020

A NEW FAMILY MEMBER

 


This lovely single fringed girl has come to live with us here in the village. She’s my Christmas present from Paul.
I saw her , bought her then showed her to Paul, who said he’d buy her for me for Christmas and promptly took her away and I’ve had to wait six weeks or so to see her again.

At the moment she’s refusing to tell me her name ! It seems if they possess attitude ,they find their way to this village! I’m surprised we live in relative harmony most of the time.

It’s lovely to have a ‘new’ Sasha joining the family after so long.

I hope you have all received some wonderful gifts this year.










 

9 comments:

  1. She's a beauty! Love the 1968 single fringe girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweety I understand your choice ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she's gorgeous! I like her attitude. And the farm pants suit her perfectly! Looks like an outdoors girl, I bet she loves dogs - and horses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a 68 girl, my favourite year for Sasha’s and Gregors.
      She says she loves both dogs and horses!

      Delete
  4. Oooh what a fine young lady! She has character, one can see that. She will tell her name when she has accomodated herself with her new home which will be soon - she is lucky to live in such a wonderful home from now on. And I agree with NeverUschi: she looks like a girl who loves horses and dogs!
    It must have been hard to wait so long till you finally could see her again. To my great happiness I received two Sasha girls, Clara and Julchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m sure I will hear her name when she is ready to say! But she did agree she likes both dogs and horses!
      Congratulations on getting two Sasha’s under the tree!

      Delete
  5. Thank you, how lovely to get a Caleb! I of course made sure the right doll was bought ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete