Sunday 20 November 2022

ANOTHER NOVEMBER SUNDAY

 


I thought we'd start this Sunday with a photo of Josie. Just because.

So, the week's been quite slow, lots of cold rainy weather at the beginning, most days did have a dry spell during the day and the occasional burst of sunny weather but also the odd very grey few hours before the sun managed to struggle through before it started getting dark around 4 pm.

We had the chimney swept, so have been able to have a couple of nice fires to warm us in the evenings, which has been good. 

My yarn arrived, so I have started knitting the grandchildren a cardigan each, which I hope to get done in time for Christmas, but that will depend on me not going off on a tangent!

I'm still waiting on a parcel of goodies, and they shop is now sending a replacement parcel, just hope I don't land up with the hassle of having to send one back, if two arrive!

On the doll front, no doll sales but I did swap a doll, non-Sasha. So that was a move forward. I have also sold a few pieces of clothing, enough that I will need to go and buy more stamps. I do have a non-Sasha doll waiting in the wings, a preorder and I did see a gorgeous Stieff reindeer that's looking at me, like it wants to come home! Who can tell what might happen! not me! 

But at least my box of clothing for sale is slowly emptying.


Percy and Charlie braved the garden where it is sunny but cold! Charlie may need to change his top, but he says, he is fine!

Well, I'm off to clear the end of the kitchen table, which no matter how hard I try (reminds me of a song by Cher), never stays empty for more than a day or two. Plus, it may be time to put out the Christmas China on the dresser.

so, whatever you have planned this week, have a lovely healthy fun filled time

Dee

2 comments:

  1. Hey Percy, have a look at your shoes! Boys ;-)
    Josie is such a beauty, and she knows! The boys seem to be up to some mischief...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never tie their shoelaces properly! :)

      Delete