Thursday 3 November 2022

STRANGE VISIONS IN THE GARDEN

 Down in the jungle area of the garden, there have been strange roaring and growling sounds! I decided to go and see what is making them.


It's very bright! Could it be a kingfisher? Let's get closer..




Is that a dinosaur riding a pig? Hold on while I clean my glasses!


Well, that is definitely a pig it's riding! and looking very happy !



Oh! The dinosaur's got off the pig! I wonder where it's going.



Hold your horses! Or dinosaur! I recognize that face!



Lucas! 

" ROAR" comes the reply along with a fit of giggles! Well, that's that mystery solved!


NB

I bought this dinosaur suit for Princess Clara's baby doll Millie, while we were away on holiday together. I took it back to their caravan and quietly changed Millie into it. Then giving a roar , I showed her to Clara! Well, I have never seen a doll undressed so quick with a firm no! 

So, I tried again, and this time showed her to Adam, who again started to remove the dinosaur suit! Well, that was Nanny put firmly in her place, baby Millie is no dinosaur!

The suit came back with me, it's tail well and truly between its legs! At least Lucas enjoyed wearing it even if he had to fill his back with bubble wrap!


 

2 comments:

  1. Whew I simply LOVE that dinosaur suit! Have to ask mum if she will make me one for carnival...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure mum can get one made in time for the next carnival :)

      Delete