Friday 25 November 2022

PLAYING IN THE SNOW!

 Well, that's what I have been doing all week! Pardon! I can hear you shout; she never goes out in that snow for more than five minutes! And you would be correct no I do not!

But this is pretend snow, my most favourite kind. I decided that because I was going to clear, clean and re dress the dresser, I'd use it first for a few doll photos with the winter backdrop that needs to hang down from two nails in the top of the dresser which take the Christmas bunting.


Well, I started with the Roche dolls as two of them were up for sale and so could be gone by the weekend. Esme here. A lovely rare to find 16 inch lass, who I took in a swap.


Theo Roche who was up for sale and then I had a big change of heart, so he is now staying.


and Emily Roche, who is one of my core Roche dolls.



and today it was the turn of the Sasha's. I'll save the rest to share in December, which in case you have not yet realised is next week!


2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful display. I love the sleigh and backdrop - everything about it, really!

    ReplyDelete