Sunday 13 November 2022

ANOTHER SUNDAY, ANOTHER WEEK

 Well, I have been quite good and spent a few hours each day clearing bags etc from the floor of the doll studio. So much so that I even ventured in there with the hoover, only for it to decided not to work properly, even though I had just hoovered the living room!

But it did manage to clean the carpet a little, but I will have to do it again once I have moved and emptied more of the boxes.


At least it's had a little hoovering and there is a clear way through now. I have acquired a chair but will still need to clear a place for it by the window, and yes, I have left a few things on that chair, but they will be moved.

Paul's been doing more in the garden, cutting back shrubs that have overgrown their space, he cut a rambling rose back and uncovered most of a lovely holly bush that had been hidden!

He also cut back an acer that was starting to cover the tree fern, so this space has been opened up and hopefully the other shrubs now having more room and light will straighten up and fill the space. The tree fern is under the fleece cover to help protect it for the cold winter weather.

I asked Ginny to make one of my Roche dolls a dress and gave her some amendments using another dress I had from her but for a Zwergnase doll. However, being me, I just assumed which size doll it was for instead of checking! So, a beautiful dress arrived but was not as big as I wanted, however it still fit a Sasha.


Josie was more than happy to claim it and quickly snagged the pale pink shoes to compliment it.


it was warm enough for her to pop outside and see the Mr Rabbit.

On the doll front, I have been making progress. I'm selling a couple of non-Sasha dolls, so decided to list all the clothing I have for them. The dolls have not yet sold but quite a few of their clothing items are sold. 

I have also sold a German metal stove I bought years back and a Meileg item I bought to use with the dolls but never actually got round to using. So that's a couple of items sitting filling up the cupboards moved on.

Also a few more clothes, so I am still working on reducing the boxes! I am almost getting to the stage where I think, sell everything and just keep what doesn't go or just start over!

I know that if I can make the space clear, I will start using it, so that's my aim.


My feng shui advisor, advised me to put the cat to look out the window, so that's what I have done, let's see how it works out, although this cat's not waving! lol

I wish you all a happy healthy week ahead

Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment