Monday 7 November 2022

WHO DOESN'T LOVE RED WITH SOME TARTAN

 Oh of course not everyone will love the colour red or the tartan fabric, but I have to say that I'm a great fan myself.

Which is one of the reasons I set out to dress as many of the Sasha and Gregor's in it, for the winter months.

I didn't just settle on the red and red based Tartan's, I also wanted to include the blue and green based ones too.

And I didn't want to start buying loads of tartan clothing for them... naturally a few pieces found their way here!


So here they are so far, I think this group in the reds and red based tartan have come together quite well. The only tartan at this point that is new are the trousers Prince Christian is wearing plus he is also wearing the new red snoopy hoodie.


Here Saffron's joined the red group, so from the left Saffron, PC, Atticus, Magda, Arabella, Margo, Zak and Valentine.

However, the blues and greens are more of an eclectic mix!


Which I believe is another word for totally a mix up! Still a nice grouping but without the smoothness of the reds. I have to say it was much easier to find this group shoes in blues than enough shoes in red or green!

But it's early days, there are still a few more dolls in need of their winter wear, will they land on the red group or the blue group? Only time will tell!

Like Hattie..


Who tells me she doesn't do groups! 



" And I am only wearing this until my dress arrives.."

2 comments:

  1. Those lovely plaids have made my day! They are the perfect remedy for this gloomy time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That red does sing on a gloomy autumn day

      Delete