Tuesday 1 November 2022

WHEN IT SINGS

 When it sings? I can hear you ask somewhat puzzled. What I'm getting at is when you put something on your doll, and it just looks perfect on them.

I had intended to use the reindeer top on one of the boys but then had the thought it was more girly maybe, so I gathered up Saffron, who was dressed fairly warmly but she just seemed the girl for this top.


Obviously, it's not something that can be shown with just a photo but as soon as I added the top over the red cords, it just looked right.


Whether it's just because it's Saffron, that it, to me, looks perfect, I don't know but I do know I am very pleased with it on her.


We've now run out of red shoes, so she's matched her shoes to the grey of the reindeer.

Well, it's also the 1st of November! The last month of autumn with winter chasing its tail. This can be a strange month weather wise; I've known it be freezing from the off but also balmy and dry. What we will get this year remains to be seen.

Happy Birthday to all those with birthdays this month and a reminder that it's doll photo day on the fifth, yes, its that time again!

Wishing you all a happy healthy month ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment