Thursday 1 December 2022

1ST DECEMBER

 


" Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful

and since we've no place to go, let it snow let it snow let it snow!"



Lucas, Socks and Saffy have been enjoying some winter fun. But I'm pleased to say we do not have any snow, but it is turning cold!

If it wants to snow Christmas eve, that's fine by me, I'm not going anywhere, will be having a nice quiet Christmas with my family.

So, it will soon be the fifth and time to get the last of this year's doll photos in. Now I'm off to find enough small toys to fill all the dolls Christmas stockings, I could be gone a while!




2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Whoa! NO SNOW! If is bad enough for me a soft Southerner living Up North without snow added into the mix :) And as for Christmas - don't get me started!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now now Simps! Even I am will, this year only, to wake up to a fresh fall of snow, as long as it's all gone by midday, and I have had a chance for a photo or two.
      I'd have thought an icy queen such as yourself would be loving all that nice cold northern weather! Christmas is lovely all those pretty lights, piles of presents and food.. well this year it will be candlelight, bags of coal and toasting bread on the fire but we'll have our memories.... sob...

      Delete